𝟎𝟒𝟐. 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀

cherish !
( 042. )

"i'm sorry, you lost your baby." the doctor announces with a sad tone to the couple. emilia was laying in the hospital bed, with tears in her eyes.

"i lost it." she says quietly. the doctor nods and decides to decide to give the two a couple minutes alone.

emilia had been feeling light-headed for a couple days/weeks. then when the two noticed she was bleeding, they emerged to the hospital and called sebastian to take care of their daughters.

"i lost him." she mumbles under her breath, not believing what had just happend. she looked at harry who was staring blankly at the wall but was still holding her hand with a tight grip.

"we lost him." harry speaks up, still staring at the wall. "fuck." he whispers and let's a tear escape from his eye.

emilia noticed and squeezed his hand for him to look at her, which he did. "haz?" she says quietly. he places a kiss to her forehead and wipes her tears.

"we'll be okay." he tries to calm her, even though he knows this will be the hardest thing to get through.

"i failed this, i lost him." she cries. harry's eyes softens at the girls words.

"no, love. you didn't do anything wrong. don't blame yourself, please don't do that." he places a kiss on her hand. "i'm going to make a quick call, i'll be back in five." he kisses her lips and walks out the room.

he let's out a big breath he was holding in and slides down against the wall, letting out a big sob. he takes his phone and calls sebastian.

"hey, seb." he says while trying to stay strong. sebastian immediately noticed the sad tone.

"hi, harry. what happend?" sebastian asks.

"we lost him." harry cries out, allowing the tears to fall. he heard sebastian curse through the phone. "i don't know what to do, i'm trying so hard to stay strong for her but i can't." he tries to explain.

sebastian sighs. "i'm coming to the hospital, let me call chris to take care of the girls he's still in LA."

"okay." harry breathes.

"please go back in the room, she's going to need you."

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 !

Yes i'll pay for ur therapist