𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐭𝐰𝐨

"   sun   "

A slight frown was settled upon Brielle's lips, her gaze fixed on one of the various cards lying on the floor in front of her.

Her fingers gently brushed the hard, but still paper-like material of the card, and curiosity glistened in her eyes as she studied the print, her head tilted a little to one side.

There was something strange about this card ‒ yeah, it might sound a little weird, but she could sense it. But she wasn't really able to figure it out. She knew her family thought it was pointless ‒ which she thought was stupid because the Madrigal family was literally proof of the existence of magic.

That's why Brielle wondered why Camilo thought it was stupid too. He was literally able to shapeshift, but of course the theory of being able to see the future through cards without being part of that magical special Madrigal family made no sense... right?

No, Camilo was stupid and not her cards.

So cards ‒ back to the current situation, the print on that one card that lay in front of her was kind of weird and Brielle could have sworn she had never seen it before. The reason she was so focused on this one particular piece was that this card had slipped through her fingers as she walked through town with her deck of cards in hand. And well, typically, Brielle, she thought it wasn't a coincidence and that this card meant something more.