𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"   in the middle of the night    "

disclaimer: camilo will apply a little makeup in this chapter

disclaimer: camilo will apply a little makeup in this chapter. If you feel uncomfortable with that, please block me

camilo room explanation in the author's note at the end of the chapter

IT was unfair.

It was unfair that Brielle Castillo had such pretty eyes such pretty eyes were as gleaming as a long-awaited sunrise after a cool summer night and as comforting as the snowfall of a calming winter day.

It was unfair that those eyes wouldn't stop haunting Camilo, not even when he tried to fall asleep.

...love was a weird thing and he hated it.

Was it love? Well, the fact that he couldn't get her out of his mind was very convincing that it was love to him.

And even if it was just a crush, he'd had a crush on her for years now (probably from the moment he met her) so there was a possibility that it was more.

Her smiles reminded him of the stars and if he had to spend the rest of his life in the dark just to experience them, he would.

Camilo's eyes instantly snapped open when he heard the clicking sound the large stage spotlights in his room made when they were switched on. Backstage, where his bed was, it was still dark because of the large red curtains separating his room, but they still let in a faint light.