𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈: 𝐅𝐎𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃, 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍.

 "Guys, think about everything they've done for us," Jasper pleaded with the delinquents. "They gave us shelter, clean clothes. They kept us safe from the Grounders." He was trying to get the other delinquents to give up their blood for the Mountain Men to be able to withstand radiation.

"Miller?" Jasper tried. Said boy didn't meet his eyes. "They saved your life, right?"

"Dude, you puked for days," Miller pointed out.

"That was different. Normal treatments wouldn't be as bad."

"So they say," Monty voiced.

"So, what, then? Only puking for one day? No, I'm out," Miller declined.

"Sorry, Jasper. I'm out, too," Harper also told the boy. 

"Come on," Jasper still asked. "They gave us cake." He held up a piece of paper. "I got a sign-up sheet. If you'd--"

"What are you doing?" Monty asked his friend quietly. 

"What?"

Monty walked over to Jasper. "When did you start working for them?" Jasper scoffed. "You know what? Never mind. Now that you're better, we're going after Clarke and Maggie." Monty noticed something behind Jasper, rolling his eyes, muttering, "Of course. Right on time."

Maya sauntered up beside the two boys, smile on her face and notepad in her hands. "Hey guys. Jasper," she turned the notebook around, "I'm so glad you're feeling better."

ACT NORMAL. THEY'RE LISTENING!!!

Jasper looked down at it and back at her. "Thanks. I am." Maya flicked over the page of the notebook, still smiling. 

THE BREACH WASN'T AN ACCIDENT! FOLLOW ME!

"You look, uh, rested," Jasper stammered. 

"Hey, it's pizza day. Heh," Maya said awkwardly. It added authenticity. "Who's hungry?" She closed the notebook and starting walking out of the bunker, the two males eventually following her.

Maya led them in the opposite direction of the dining room, instead to a storage place. Monty shut the heavy metal door behind them. 

Maya's smile dropped immediately. "We don't have much time, but we can talk freely here."

"What the hell is going on?" Jasper asked her tensely. Maya looked close to crying, tears in her eyes. "Maya?"

"I'm sorry."