Chapter 26*

"Hi. Omg, I missed you so much." I say, running into Christians arms, as he enters my room.

"I missed you, too. How was your flight?" He hugs me really tight. 

"Good."

"And Miami? " he asks smiling.

"It was amazing. It's such a beautiful city and don't get me started on the beaches.. Mia and I had the best time!" I smile.

"Glad to hear." He leans in to kiss me, but my mom interrupts us with a cough. 

"Are you coming downstairs? Your guests are here." She says.

"We're coming. "

When my mom leaves the room, I turn around to kiss him - for real this time.

"My parents invited us for dinner. They want to meet you." He says after our kiss.

"Your parents? When?"

"Friday night." He answers.
We never talked about me meeting his parents. He surprised me a little bit, but I'm excited. The first and only time I met them was at Christian birthday, but we weren't official back then. I really hope they'll like me and won't be mad that I'm his student and because of the age gap, of course. 
Anyway, Mia and I are back home from Miami. We spent a few days there enjoying our Spring Break. The weather was amazing just like the whole area we stayed. The beaches, the hotel, everything was better than what we imagined. We met some new people to hang out with in the evening and to party with. But we were not just dancing and drinking, we also relaxed at the pool or at the beach, got tanned and went swimming, of course. It was just a great time in general!
Now we're having a small welcome back party at my home. Mom and Dad were missing me so much, because it was the first time I've been on a flight without them, so they thought they have to throw a party. That's pushing it a bit - they don't really need to make a big deal out of it, but they wouldn't let me talk it out of them. So, Mia went home to change and came back here with her parents and while I was getting ready, Christian came by a little earlier then everyone else.
Downstairs are already my grandparents, my aunt and uncles, and Julia sitting in the living room.

"Hi sweetie, welcome back." My grandma greets me with a hug.

"How was your trip?" Julia asks when she hugs me.

"It was amazing. We can show you some photos." I say. "Let me get the camera."

In that moment the door bell rings.
" Mia, can you get it?" I ask.

"Of course. " she opens the front door and I go up to my room to get my camera. Back downstairs I connect it to the television and see Mia talking with Nick. I smirk at the sight of them.

"Where are your parents?" Mom asks Christian.

"They couldn't come, but they invited Lynn and me over for dinner in a few days." Christian answers.

"Sounds good." Mom says. They talk about it like it's not a big deal while I'm already getting nervous about it. I know that I (probably) have no reason to be but still, meeting your boyfriends parents is kind of a big deal. 

"I'm sure in some weeks we can go on double dates." I whisper to Christian. He smiles and looks over to Nick and Mia. I join them to greet Nick and then we start watching the pictures Mia and I made.

*

When the party is over and everyone left, Mia and I help my mom clean up. We spontaneously decide that she stays over another night and won't go home with her parents. They were laughing at us for not getting enough of each other, but we didn't feel like wanting our vacation to be over. Later that night, when Mia and I are laying in my bed, I say: