Hello Lemonade, My Old Friend

(A/n: This is getting more serious than planned.)

Alberu didn't know whether to laugh or cry at his own predicament. He wouldn't say it out loud but he expected Choi Han to be the first one to get caught considering his acting skills.

And now, he could feel the sticky blood in his cheek as he held Ron's fake arm, cracking it on instinct as he have a horrored expression on his face.

He was only strolling around the Harris Village when the old man pounced at him and attacked him, catching him off guard and resulting to removing of the fake arm from Ron, accidentally might he say.

Alberu never knew why his instructor and Cale's butler have bad blood between them despite serving the same person, really. His mind went blank as he looked at the arm in his hand and to Ron.

The assassin have a vicious look on his face, and Alberu didn't know if he should give back the arm and reattach it or what.

"Who are you? You're not that punk."

In his mind, he had already thought many ways on how to ask for forgiveness from his dongsaeng.

"Mr. Ron Molan, sir, umm...I'm sorry about your armㅡ"

Alberu could feel the cold tip of the dagger at a vital point in his neck.

"I asked you who you are."

Now Alberu knew why Cale kept shuddering at the sight of his butler as he gave him the same cold look whenever the redhead kept hurting himself back then.

Alberu stuttered at first, and this kept on until Ron pushed the dagger more to his vein.

"Alberu Crossman! Cale, Instructor-nim and I switched bodies because of the God of Death!"

Ron blinked at first before raising an eyebrow in mock, then it creased as the butler remembered his supposed to be Young Master's actions in the past few days.

"Hoh? That punk managed to stay low while in puppy young master's body." Ron chuckled in a cold tone, sending shivers down to Alberu's spine.

Alberu clearly heard a plate shattering not far from the two of them. On instinct, he looked at the perpetrator's way and found Raon, On and Hong with a dumbstruck expression and agaped mouths.

He's doomed.

The arm was still in Alberu's grasp, an awkward feeling emanating as he remembered one of the things Cage had said.

"To every person who knows about the body switch, they will undergo a trial that have a fifty fifty chance of living."

"What?! That damn God would go to such lengths like that?!"

"...Yes."

"Then, Cage-nim. Did you also took the trial since you also knew about us?"

"I did. And it was horrible experience."

"Can you tell us?"

"The only thing I can tell you is that it varies depending on the person. It's either you will encounter what you fear the most or meet something that you hate...or either another variable test will appear."

Cale who is in Alberu's body visibly flinched at that.

"Your Highness, may I have my arm back?" Ron said, making Alberu snap back in reality as his face reddened and if Cale was there, he would call him gochujang.

"Ah! I'm sorry Mr. Ron. I'll contact Mary to fix your armㅡ"

"It's fine Your Highness. Mary had already remodeled this old man's arm." Ron said before grabbing the fake arm from Alberu as he reattached it, soon letting out some unholy sounds making the latter look away.