Innocent Part 11

Hello!!( ゚▽゚ )/

Sorry for the late update!!

Due to some personal circumstances i was not able to update TT_TT

-------------------------------------------

They came upon a sight of two children with red and silver hair. The silver haired one seemed to be heavily injured and was defending against a person who seemed to be trying to hurt them, while the red hair crouched behind his sister eyes closed.

Rok soo was not new to such things but it still angered him. As he was about to walk forward and pull the man off the children he felt the sound of a bottle being thrown. He looked back to see a flushed Cale with two bottles of alcohol in his hands.

Rok soo wondered how the hell Cale had taken it from as he hadn't seen any inclination of those bottles anywhere.

What Cale did, caught the man's attention which made him turn around from the children cursing.

Cale had been shocked and horrified at what he had seen. A man was beating up two children and one of them was on the verge of fainting.

Cale had immediately on reflex taken a bottle of wine which he carried within a spatial pocket and threw it at the person with clear precision unlike usual and gave a satisfied smile when it hit the man.

He saw Rok soo looking at him shocked and wondered bitterly why he had did so. Now that Rok soo had seen him for the trash he was would he leave? wondered Cale but shook his head as he had no time for such thoughts.

The man was charging forward and he had to make sure the children and Rok soo were safe. He lifted the second bottle and smashed it against the back of the man's head making the man curse more and stagger.

Cale sidestepped the blindly approaching man and gave a kick making him tumble forward and hit his head against a wall leading him to faint.

Cale sighed satisfied at his own work and looked towards other people who had gathered because of the commotion. He saw Rok soo standing worriedly besides the children and he too walked forward and picked the silver haired child while Rok soo carried the red haired one.

"I know a good place where we can take them to be treated" said Cale to Rok soo who nodded and they walked away from the slums towards a narrow path away from the village.

Rok soo looked at Cale who was walking in front of him thought fully. He had been fully prepared to deal with the man and finish him off if necessary, but Cale had done everything smoothly. But what worried Rok soo was the fact that Cale was silent and seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

He then looked towards the child in his arms who was staring at him. Seeing this he asked, "What is your name?"

Hearing his question the child flinched Cale too looked to them, the child in his arms was unconscious.

"I won't tell you, my noona told not to trust strangers" he said quietly.

Hearing this Cale chuckled while Rok soo smiled, the child was cute. But before they could ask him anymore they seemed to reach a cottage at which Cale knocked.