Encounters

CHAPTER 3: ENCOUNTERS

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

I must have only reached the party 10 minutes after Scott, and by then I had a plan. I wouldn't confront Scott... god he might kill me if I do that, instead, I would watch from a distance, however, it didn't last very long as I got distracted by that damn smell again before I could go investigate Scott practically fell into me.

"Jesus-Scott? Woah dude you okay?" I question, he keeps his head down and shoves past me. Ignoring me, and Allison who was following after him. I follow after him, Allison close behind but Scott just drives off...He's gone.

"Is he okay?" Allison pants out. My mind races again, I had to do something, quickly. Before he killed someone... "I uh... I don't know." I Mumble.

I was about to walk out to get my jeep. When someone's voice caught my attention.

"Allison. I'm a friend of Scott's." I spin around quickly, nearly dropping my keys as I do so."Need a ride home?" It was Derek. I quickly stand behind Allison...

"Uh no.. I have a car. I can drive her home.. Thanks though." I say sternly, Derek gave off some very strange vibes that I did not trust. His eyes glare into mine...angry.

"Please, I insist." He says more sternly, but I knew he was threatening me.

"No thanks." I respond lightly, grabbing Allison's shoulder and walking her to my Jeep, as fast as possible,

"Who was that?" Allison questions, she looked just as panicked as me, Jesus she probably thought he was trying to kidnap her... Was he? Hell he's creepy enough to

"Uh... A new friend of Scott and I. But we don't know him too well. That's why I said I'd drive you home." I smile, trying to push away any external panic I had so that she wouldn't try to find Scott. I can't really say I just met him in the woods... She nods.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

After dropping Allison off at her house and reassuring her multiple times that Scott was okay, I practically sped to his house. Knowing damn well that he was not okay, I ran up to his room, weaving past the furniture in his house before I practically stumbled into his door.

"Go away.." His voice is faint, breathless.

"Scott?"I try to open the door but it's locked. I hear him shuffling around in the room before he opens the door, just a crack. I couldn't push past him. "Scott let me in. I can help." I grunt, trying to push the door.

"No. No, you need to find Allison. Okay." Scott says.

"What Why? She's fine. I gave her a ride home."

"No. I think I know who it is."

"Who- Just let me in Scott."

"No. Derek. Derek Hale. He is the one who bit me. He is the werewolf. He is the one who bit me in the woods." My blood runs cold.

"Scott.. Derek was the one who was going to take Allison to her house. But I didn't let him." I practically whisper... If Dereks the one who bit him... he definitely wanted something with Allison. I hear him inhale sharply a yellow flash flushes over his eyes then the door is closed. "SCOTT" I yell panicked, banging on the door but with no luck...He was gone.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

I spent over an hour searching for Scott in my car, no luck... I even went back to Allisons to make sure neither Scott nor Derek had gotten her!... Let's just say her parents probably think I'm crazy.