24. Attacked. Again

-

Third day of camp, and I decided to train my 'google maps' power instead. I sit in a meditation pose, and tied a piece of cloth around my eyes. I first test out my limits, which is to the moon. I try go to the farthest planet, or well kind of planet?

Trying to go to Pluto was a big strain to my head. It feels like theres a barrier in my way and I just can't seem to get through it. I keep trying until everything suddenly goes dark. I'm not unconscious, it's just like what I normally would see if my eyes were covered, pure darkness.

I take off the piece of cloth, it took a second for my eyes to get used to the sudden brightness. After it got accommodated to the brightness, I see Aizawa standing in front of me, his hair going up and his eyes red.

When we lock eyes, he stops using his quirk, "whatever you were doing, it seems to take a hold of you." He continues when I give him a look of confusion "you're drained from color, tears running down, shaking uncontrollably, and drenched with sweat."

Thinking of what he said, I can slowly feel the pain my body was ignoring while I was training.

I try to stand up but my shaking legs wouldn't hold me up so I quickly fall down, luckily Aizawa catches me.

"Go rest." He says as he helps me stand.

After a while of getting the strength on my legs to walk, I say my thanks to Aizawa and start walking back to the camp building.

While walking there, I start to think about how Aizawa just erased my power, or should I call it quirk. If he can erase my 'google maps' power, maybe even the two others, that means its a quirk. How and why did I get quirks? Why now? Ugh, so much mysteries to solve.

After dinner, the Pussycats seems to have planned something supposedly fun.

"A totally awesome test of courage!"

"We're gonna win!"

After the Pussycats explain the rules, we get into our random teams. Surprisingly, I got teamed up with Midoriya.

As we wait for out turns, a horrible scent comes through the air.

"What's this foul smell in the air."

We all look up to see smoke in the sky. My instincts are screaming DANGER! As I look around, Pixie-bob suddenly floated away into two villains. She got smacked pretty hard in the head by something, leaving her unconscious.

It takes me a second to realize we're getting attacked by villains. Again.

Mandalay telepathically send a warning to the others, I stay focus for any directions from the two standing Pro Heroes.

Mandalay gives us orders to return to camp as her and Tiger prepare to fight. Midoriya runs off to get Kota, I was going to follow him but I get stopped by Iida. I guess I'll leave the job to Midoriya to protect Kota. I should obey the Pro Heroes' orders, but something is nagging me to look at my surroundings. So I do so. I cover my eyes with my hand, using my sight quirk, I look through the forest and spot students looking scared. Some has gas masks while others seems to be covering their nose with their hand. I quickly realize the smell is probably some type of poisonous gas. I look through the forest even more. That's when I spot Shoji and Tokoyami being oblivious to a villain about to ambush them

"I'm sorry." I whisper to Iida and run off. Everyone calls after me but I ignore them.

I run to the direction of my two friends. As I arrive at my destination, the villain has started the ambush. I witness it slice an ear off of Shoji's wing arm thingy. Tokoyami gets dragged away while Shoji hides behind a bush. I go after the injured person. Running towards his spot, I feel a sharp stinging pain on my right arm's wrist. Ignoring the pain, I keep zooming for Shoji.

I finally arrive at Shoji's hiding spot, "Shoji! Are you okay?"

"Y/n? What're you doing here?" Shoji asks.

"I saw you guys getting attacked and I wanted to make sure you two are okay."

"I'm fine. I'm sure Tokoyami is too, but are you?"

I give him a confuse look, "what do you mean?"

He raises the part where a ear got cut off, "it seems we're matching." He points at my right arm.

I look at my right arm and Shoji was right. The villain must have cut my hand off when I was obliviously running to Shoji.

Suddenly we hear a loud scream behind us. We look behind us to see Tokoyami and Dark Shadow having a little fight.

"Shoji, we have to get out of here. I don't think Tokoyami has complete control of his quirk right now."

Shoji gives me an agreement nod. We quickly run out of there, before completely leaving I find my right hand. After finding it, I quickly catch up to Shoji.

Finally stopping, we look back to see Dark Shadow getting pretty big. We also see Midoriya running. He doesn't seem to notice Dark shadow, so Shoji runs to get him. Once getting him, he starts to explain the situation and how he can make duplicates of his arms. After explaining, Shoji and Midoriya looks at me and the hand I'm holding.

Knowing why they're looking at me for, I say "I'll be fine. It'll take me a few days to regenerate." They look at me with confuse expressions but I just shrug it off.

Every sound and movement makes Dark Shadow attack us. So we try not to make as much sound and movement. Tokoyami commands us to go help the others, but Shoji explains how he doesn't want to leave his friend and he has a plan. After a while, Midoriya made a better plan. Lead Dark Shadow to Bakugo or Todoroki so that they can use their quirk to make light. Shoji and I agreed on it.

"...give us some light!!" Shoji screams once spotting the others.

Before using their quirks to make light, they let Dark Shadow beat the villain. I stand in the side lines. I don't know why but their teamwork makes me really proud.

They then started talking about the villains' plans to capture Bakugo. I stand right next to Bakugo as we blankly look and listen to their conversation. After some time, we started to walk.

I stand right next to Bakugo, playing as his side bodyguard.

"So why are you holding your hand?" Bakugo grumbles.

I smile at him, "you know when fancy people take their glove off and slap someone with their glove?" I look at Bakugo's facial expression to see a hint of understanding. I continue, "well instead of a glove, I can use my severed hand to slap people! It's disgusting and creepy." I give him a big smile. Everyone looks at me like I'm out of my mind. After a few minutes of silent walking, I feel an unwanted presence. I was about to warn the others but I was suddenly silenced.

I'm stuck in some round thing. It seems like I've been trapped. Why am I always caught up in messes. I sit down and start to think of my life choices. Of all the things I can choose to do, I chose to go to UA. How bothersome. I shake my head, I really do love making things hard for myself.

After some time, I have no idea how long. I wasn't paying attention to time. But, I seem to be finally released from the suffocating trap. I immediately see Midoriya running towards me. Or should I say us. Someone has their hand wrapped around my neck, and to my side Bakugo has his neck on hold too.

Before Midoriya could make it to us, purple miss covered my eye sight.