⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘
❛𝘝𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
( - season two, episode eight)

𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘❛𝘝𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━( - season two, episode eight)

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
act one ━━ 𝗼𝗻𝗲.
· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓?. ₊˚.༄
━━━ THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
❝𝘝𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵, 𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘦 𝘗𝘩𝘦.❞
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

⠀⠀⠀ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 it comes to the supernatural, what do you see? Vampires, that appear in Bram Stoker's Dracula or witches that look like old hags? Sure; maybe in pop culture. But with seeing one with your own eyes, they appear like any other human being. Now that's the scary part. There were many people all over the world that could be witches or even vampires. The only way you'd detect them is if you see them in action, or when it's too late and they're tearing into your throat. Yeah, that doesn't sound fun.

⠀⠀⠀ 𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 would have never thought she'd come into contact with one of them before, nor come to the realization that they weren't just a myth. No; if it weren't for the damned masquerade ball her town threw, she would have never gotten into this mess; nor would she have gotten kidnapped by two of those mythical creatures, her niece sitting beside her, looking less bothered by the whole 'vampires are real' revelation.

As she sat on the overused sofa, Ophelia stared at the two beings before her, her mouth falling open in a silent gasp. "Can I just say, how gorgeous you two are? Like if this is what vampires actually look like, then sign me up." She grinned, earning a shocked look from Elena.

"What?" She shrugged, leaning back crossing her arms with a chuckle, "If I'm about to die, might as well flatter myself out of it."

The female of the two looked between the girls. "Thank you?" She spoke, unsure of how to answer. "And you are not to be killed; you're in need of something much greater."

Ophelia let out a frustrated groan, glaring at the vampires. "Even you're voice is attractive. I have a thing for the British folk, you know?" She mused at the female vampire with a wink.

"Ophelia." Her niece hisses, looking at her with a horrified look. The eldest of the two shrugged with a smile before returning her gaze to the flustered vampire.

Elena cleared her throat as she looked towards the two standing before them. "So," She began, gaining their attention. "Who is this Elijah person you were speaking of?"

Elijah? Must've been mentioned during Ophelia's forced nap. The female looked annoyed. "Points for the eavesdropping." She nearly growls, which gave Ophelia shivers running down her back.

Ophelia clapped her hands together and looked at the vampires. "Alright, first off, what's your name so I can stop calling you both Vamp one and Vamp two? Second, who 'is' this Elijah person you all seem so frightened of? He's not Voldemort, is he? I'd like to see a full nose, please. And less sunscreen." She joked playfully nudging Elena. The two vampires looked at the eldest one who kept talking.

"I'm Rose and that's Trevor, as for Elijah he's one of the Original's." The female known as Rose spoke gaining Ophelia's attention once more.

"What do you mean the originals?" Elena asked gaining Rose's attention who looked over at Elena with a raised eyebrow.

"Again with the questions? Haven't the vampires been teaching you both your vampire history?" Rose asked with a smirk.

"Uh? I just learned about vampires today!" Ophelia exclaimed glaring at Elena who looked down before looking back at Rose.

"So you know Stefan and Damon?" Elena said to change the subject of Ophelia just learning of the supernatural species today.

"I know of them. A hundred years back, a friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan. She said he was one of the good ones. I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys though." Rose said with a smirk seeing Elena's sneer on her face.

"So who are the originals?" Elena said once more wanting to know who they were.

"Trevor and I have been running from them for over five hundred years... we are tired of running, we want it to be over with already. So we are using both of you to negotiate out of an old mess, we want our freedom back." Rose snapped annoyed with all of Elena's questions.

"But why me-" Elena groaned out hearing a slight scoff coming from her aunt who was stretching, "Why us?" She corrected earning a hum from Ophelia who began to do the splits.

"Because you're the Petrova Doppelganger. You're the key to breaking the curse-" She paused looking at the black-haired beauty. "And she is needed for something else." She said vaguely confusing Elena.

"The curse?" Ophelia says suddenly looking up at the trio who thought she had fallen asleep.

"The sun and moon curse?" Elena began seeing her aunt on the floor. "Aunt Phe! Get up the ground is nasty." She shot her aunt a small glare.

"Oh, so you do know your history?" Rose mused before holding her hand out to the female. "Take my hand love, the doppelganger is right, the floor is nasty." She continued as Ophelia gripped her hand as she gently helped the human up.

"What do you mean I'm the key? The moonstone is what breaks the curse." Elena snipped annoyed with how the pixie-like vampire clearly favored her aunt more and was willing to answer her questions, what she didn't know is that every vampire who knows of the original knows of the youngest Sommer and they will do anything to stay on his good side.