❀[010]❀

What lay on the porch was a reminder of how life sometimes doesn't go the way you want it too. That being said, sometimes you push someone the wrong way and accidentally kill them. Was it really your fault though? No matter how many parts of you blamed yourself, you physically didn't attack, nor want to attack first. The innocent have nothing to hide, but when faced with guilt, they crumble. You only felt the need to hide the shame of what you've done... as in dragging her to your basement to figuring it out, rather then calling the police as a normal person would.

"I need to get rid of this, We need to... I.. need to.. ugh.."

"She's just... sleeping"

"Sleeping!? Aether, she is NOT sleeping."

Gagging, you tucked your hands beneath her, hooking your hands into her arms, trying to drag her into your house while Aether stood by idle and unmoving, watching as you pulled her into the front door, causing a slug trails of blood to follow throughout the house. Struggling with the weight of her corpse as her feet slid across the floor causing a loud squeaking,
"...If you wanted her dead, I would've done it for you"

You stopping pulling to turn and look at him, staring him dead in his nasty piss yellow eyes with a look of astonishment, you knew you shouldn't be surprised by anything he does, or says, "Violence is NOT a solution to every problem. Restraining orders and cases within the court of law are. I know you think murder is okay, but it is not. We don't just murder people we don't like."

"But like if the option presented itself and you really didn't like the person... I'd be more then willing," He crouched down to grab onto her legs, lifting the off the ground as you held her arms,"I'd be murdering them for you, you know?"

"NO, I DON'T KNOW. In this world, we don't go around saying. Y/n, I'll kill anyone for you without any consequences!~ I am an all powerful highly intelligent yandere willing to do anything for you, but let you leave. PLOT TWIST, I am also insanely gullible to anything you command of me! Because I love you! Now let's run off to la la land and live happily ever after"

"Really? That sounds quite nice. I'd love to go to La La land with you..." The soft tones in his voice always threw you off when he got sweet. Sweet at all the wrong times, for all the wrong situations, in the worst ways possible. Like a fucking idiot.

"Of course you would. I wonder how did I already knew. You are mental. The day I get you out of this house, things will be better. You know why? I'll be," You pulled the basements doors open with a loose hand, feeling around the walls for the light switch, "free of things like this, firstly. Do you think I want to drag some woman into my basement? What am I even going to do with her? "

"What.

  the.

fuck."

"Uh.."

"Er-"

"I promise. This is not what it looks like."

"Really? Because to me it looks like you are dragging a dead body. Through your house and into your basement. What are you going to do next? Chop her up? Keep her down there for a little fun? You sure are sick, what else will you do?"

You felt a strong sting from those words, you hadn't expected Catherine to already have returned, but then again she was worried about you. It shouldn't have been much of a surprise for a friend to come by and check on you. Making sure you doing ight while you pull your neighbors corpse through the house.

You couldn't find any words that could justify the situation. The best option really was to just keep the woman on your porch and file it as accidental manslaughter, but now? No. You were stuck doing the wrong thing. Literally. You could've done anything else. You felt just as dumb as Aether looked.

"I, listen, she tried to kill me in a fight and I shoved her and she died on my front porch and- I,"

"No need to explain your murder. You murderer. You heartless monster look what you've done! You have the submissive twink as your accomplice!? How vile. You killed my hooker. She was letting me pay 9.95 an hour rather then 20. Who am I going to get an hour of rude comments from now, huh?" Holding the body within you hands your brain couldn't process the fact that Catherine was joking about the situation. Joking.

"Catherine. She's dead. Actually dead. You are aware of this right? You, the girl who has enough morals to know right and wrong, you who knows what's best for you. You are well aware, yes?"

"No, she's not. This is a prank, isn't it?
Her eyes are open and she's breathing weirdly, but she's well-ish and alive. Y/n, do you know how to check a pulse, or not?" You snapped you attention back to the now hostage you had In your arms. She was still alive. She was still fucking alive. You were trying to bring a living woman into your basement and keep her there.

"You both are dog shit at pranks.
Skill Issue. Not to mention how that mess out there is going to be awful to clean." Catherine closed the basement door as you clutched onto the living bitch, she lived. You hoisted her along with Aether, carrying her to the couch. You could fix this. You didn't need to keep her in your basement for a long period of time.

"This is fine. This is fine. We just need a cover story that isn't the fight.." You murmured to your, leaving the girl on the floor like a rug as you whispered things to yourself and Aether. Little to your knowledge, Aether was once again unhappy with your choices. Feeling himself slowly boil on the inside. You can't just rely on Catherine for everything. What about him?

"Fight? You can't fight anyone. The only person you'd beat in a fight would be an ant. Not even. Maybe you could kick your twinks ass, but that's it." The feeling of Aether's glare was heavy on Catherine's shoulders, she shrugged it off, but she felt it. He slowly began to dislike her as time progressed. He just needed a talk with her. A moment of her time. That's what he'd do. A talk. Just a talk.

"Sorta. Catherine.. I.. I actually got into a fight with this woman. I just need a cover story.. An easy out.."

"I have an idea."

And with that, Catherine dragged Tiffany to her own front yard, leaving her face first in the dirt.