PART 1 ~

(I KNOW THE CHARACTERS WILL BE GREATLY OOC, BUT IT'S FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY!)

3RD POV

it was an average day in the kamado household, except it wasn't.

screams of fear and terror echoed through the small hut. (fyi, i don't know exactly how the kamado's died, so bare with me.).

"TAKEO!" two black-haired girls screamed as the youngers body was pierced.

tears streamed down the rest of the families faces, turning their eyes red and puffy. "shut up" a man in a luxurious suit, and with luscious midnight-black hair demanded, greatly annoyed by the screams.

your lip trembled greatly, gasping as you get pushed over onto the ground, you looked up, expecting to see the black-haired male to be the one that pushed you down. but instead, you saw it was your beloved twin sister, who had not only pushed you down, but pushed you towards the families slaughterer.

you trembled immensely as your (e/c) eyes met crimson-red ones, the male stared at you for a moment before returning his gaze to your terrified family. your lip quivered, though not as much in fear, as in betrayal.

you knew, you knew you weren't the favourite in your family, far from it. ever since your father had died, the neglect only got worse. but you would have never thought that they would sacrifice you, not a single thought like that ever crossed your mind. especially not from your dearest twin sister.

you snapped out of your thoughts as another scream echoed through the house, "OKAA-SAN!" you gasped out, even more tears trailing down your hot cheeks. even though they betrayed you, you could never hate them, that just wasn't the type of person you were.

"WAHH! okaa-san!" shigeru cried out, hugging the mother's now limp body, before also going limp, as a tentacle-like thing shot out the man's body, straight through his torso, piercing every internal organ possible.

"please, stop! spare us, please!" your twin sister, nezuko cried out, holding the only other alive sibling, besides you, who happened to be rokuta, the youngest.

he just cried in confusion. he was too young, he had no clue what was happening, he didn't know basically his whole family was gone, dead.

the crimson-eyed male moved his gaze off nezuko and rokuta for a moment, giving them the perfect opportunity to run. and that's just what they did. nezuko sprint out the door, holding rokuta in her arms, completely leaving you behind.

and at that moment, you felt your heart shatter even more than it already had, she could have called out to you, for you to come with her, but no. she didn't even think of it. it's like she didn't even notice you were there.

you were so in your thoughts, you almost missed the ear shattering scream coming from both nezuko and rokuta. even more tears poured out of your eyes, they were falling like waterfalls at this point.

'he got them too' you thought, 'please kami-sama, don't take my family from me. please, let me die, and them live. they'll never notice anyways, so please..' you prayed in your mind, it overwhelming your thoughts so much you didn't even notice the man coming back inside.

you only notice when he lifted up your chin, thumb underneath chin and index finger on top. you gasped slightly as your (e/c) eyes once again met crimson-red ones, you were frozen in fear as he started stroking your silky black hair.

"my, what a pity.. even your own family left you behind?" he asks, more like states as he continues to stroke your hair, unable to find the words to speak, you just sit there, trembling slightly.

the male didn't know why, but for some reason, he felt actual pity for you, and some other emotion he has never felt before.. (not love). it was something he'd never felt before, and he wasn't going to let it go.

he couldn't put a finger on why he felt pity for you, he's seen situations like this, many, many times. parents sacrificing their child for another child. not once has he felt pity for any of the others, but you were different.

and that is exactly why, he decided to turn you into a demon. he wouldn't take you with him, no. he knew you would cross paths again someday, more than one time. and he knew when the time was right, you would go to him willingly. and for once, he was willing to wait that time.

you didn't know why, but you were slightly calming down under his gaze, not mentally no, he had just killed your family, and your brain couldn't comprehend that. but for some reason your body had stopped trembling, and you were just frozen still. 

he turned his gaze from your hair, back to you, and he puts his hand on the side of your face, both you and him don't notice how his gaze ever so slightly softens. "now, sleep" he commands, and your whole mind went blank.

(EEK! I hope you enjoyed that! honestly, i really enjoyed writing it.).