1

(This will be in third person. Italics are stiles thoughts)

All stiles wanted was a break from the supernatural world but does he get that? Yes..... for all of FIVE MINUTES.
Beacon hills had to an asshole and live up to its name of being a beacon and bringing a god damn detach.

Yes stiles was pissed at the nemeton, get over it.

Stiles had just entered the jungle and bought a drink when this guy came over and started chatting him up. He was funny, nice and definitely easy on the eyes.

Just as he's about to take this guy somewhere "private" when he gets a call off Derek.

Before you ask, "how did stiles hear a phone call over all the loud music"

Well Derek just had to go and install some weird emergency call thing, stiles has no clue how it works, hell LYDIA doesn't even know how it works.

Anyways turns out there's an emergency pack meeting me I gotta like now.

🖕😃🖕

"We need to stick together especially with anyone who's a virgin" and there goes sourwolf, drawling on like always.

Stiles is genuinely so tired he has no clue whats even being said any more, the moment he left the jungle he had to run home and get clean up first, can't let the pack know what he does in his spare time.

"Ok so it's settled, Scott you go with Isaac and Derek will go with stiles"

"Wait what?" Stiles head snapped up after the words left lydia's mouth, "why do I need to go with Derek"

Lydia rolled her eyes at him, "because stiles, the virgin of the pack need someone with them to keep them safe. Isaacs got Scott and you got Derek"

Before he could even argue everyone dispersed, guess the meetings over.
It couldn't be to bad right? I mean at least it's not Scott, he's never leave my side and I need some stiles time okay?
God I just wanna go home and sleep.

Stiles goes to close the door behind him just for Derek to step put after him, "uh what you doing there buddy?"

Derek answers with his eyebrows as usual as he growls?, "keeping you safe"

Oh for fuck sake

A little bit slutty On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara