6

Stiles had officially had enough.

Ever since the last pack meeting Scott hasn't stopped blowing up his phone asking to meet his partner, who doesn't even fucking exist.

"Can't we just go back to fighting bad guys" he mumbled under his breath.

"When did we ever stop"

"AH WHAT THE FUCK DEREK", he took a few seconds to breathe, "you can't just sneak up on a guy like that"

Derek simply raised an eyebrow. really Derek, the eyebrows?

"Did you actually want something or did you just come here to watch me drown in self pity?" Stiles face planted his pillow.

Derek sighed and sat down next to stiles, "I came here because I may have an idea to .... help .... you"

Stiles tried not to laugh at how hard it was for Derek to say he wants to help, "yeah? What's your idea big guy?"

Derek coughed uncomfortably and looked away, "I could be your boyfrie-"

"WHAT!" at this point stiles had sat up completely In shock.

"If you had let me finish I was going to say I could be your boyfriend.... fake of course"

Stiles was still in shock so Derek huffed and carried on, "look I've been in your position before, difference was I didn't have anyone to help me out. I'm not ecstatic about it but if you needed to get everyone off your back I could help. So what do you say?"

(Plot twist? Idk man I've had writers block so I thought why not pretend dating sterek that may potentially turn real)