𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑇𝑜 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑌𝑜𝑢

Tʜɪʀ ᴇʀsᴏɴ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ

"Amilia!!" Amilia heard her mother shout for her from down the hall, at the front door.
"Coming!" She yelled back, she was calling her to go to the Youth Group. Amilia was so excited to see everyone... especially Elliot... He seemed so nice, and funny, and kind. I don't know how she knew that myself, seeing as he's so dry. But she was excited. For some reason.
Amilia ran down the hall towards the front door, her pink bag swinging on her shoulders. She picked up her pink encased phone and keys and then opened the door. CREEEEEEAK! She slammed the door behind her, ignoring that her little brother wanted to say goodbye.
Her mum scolded her for not listening to Amiro, and then lead her to the big blue car. She played Among Us while driving to the Club. She got impostor but got called out by a hacker in the first emergency meeting and got voted out.
"UGH!" she cried.
"What's wrong, Amilia?" her mother asked, curious as to why Amilia is crying.
"N-n-n-n-n-nothing," Amilia said, holding back the tears. She could not BELIEVE a HACKER told the WHOLE AMONG US GAME that she was the impostor! How could they!? "UGH, I CANNOT WITH THIS," she thought. She opened WhatsApp;
Amilia: ASHHHH
Amilia: IM SO MAD RN ANSWER
Amilia: UGH I CANT BELIEVE YOU
Amilia: 😡😡😡😡😡
Amilia was so pissed. She was so so so so mad! She got to the Youth Club and ran up to Lissi.
"HI, LISSIIIIIII!!!!" she shouted Lissi hugged her and they both said "Hi," to Kyra. They all hugged. Then... Amilia saw Elliot.
"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hi," Amilia stuttered.
"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hey a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-amilia," Elliot stuttered back.
Little did they know, this would become a Romance.

A/N: this is probs underwhelming oh well i cba rn my friend is here >:D
The friend is Brooke, from the start!!! :D They are staying for a sleepover 😎