𝐼 𝑊𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑖𝑡 𝐿𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ

Amilia got home and flopped on her bed. Oh, what a day. She had finally met her soulmate.. wait, no, friend: Elliot. He was dreamy. His piss green and poo brown eyes. His mince coloured hair that blew in the wind as if it was being farted on. His pasty skin which reminded her of cottage cheese. His evil smile which looked like some kind of lunatic. Oh, she thought, how gorgeous.
Now, as the narrator, I will say: Amilia doesn't have good taste in men. Anyway, Amilia ran through her high points of her day. Meeting him, talking to him, tackling him and saying goodbye. If only it could have gone on forever. Only in her dreams would this day live.
"AMILIAAAAAAAAA!!!" her thoughts were interrupted by her younger brother, "Want to play Minecraft, please???" he asked, politely.
"No, Amiro, I'm busy," she snapped at him.
"Why? You never play..." he said, sorrow in his voice and in his eyes.
"No! Jeez, Amiro, let me have time!" she yelled, hastily.
"Oh, ok..." he sighed. He rubbed his eyes and closed the door silently.
Amilia laid back on her bed and crossed her arms. Why did everyone want to talk to her!? Jeez, she must be everyone's favourite person.
Breath left her crusty lips in a sigh. How dare everyone want to be near her!? Sometimes she needed some space too. Ugh.
"AMILIA!" her mother shouted.
"WHAT!!??!?" she yelled back.
"BE NICE TO YOUR BROTHER!"
"I AM, WHAT THE HELL!?"
"PLAY WITH HIM!"
"FINE! UGH."

A/N: amilia was always bitchy asf to her brother idk why he's so nice
anyway here's a lil more content innit
bye bye