Sweet Noises.

Young Alice in the MM.

Smut warning. Had to change certain things because I realized I didn't add verbal consent in the other version. I was young when I wrote the first version. As I've mentioned before I wrote it over 7-8 years ago. Yes it says 2016 in the book because that's when I finished it. So yes, there are some changes. Please leave comments and vote I love you guys ❤️

January 9, 2016.

"My name is Alice and I'm three months sober." I breathed as I stood at the podium, everyone clapping as they stared at me. I smiled back, swallowing hard before sighing.

"December of 2013 I lost my daughter. She was my only child and I fell into a deep depression. I craved for anything, smoking weed and drinking but it didn't give me the feeling I craved for. So I met someone at a party who gave me this man's number and my life went down hill ever since. I ended up getting trafficked, becoming a drug mule and being high almost every day. I barely ate, and I was being abused terribly.

I decided to get clean when three bags of heroin broke inside of me and nearly took my life, the police finding me in an abandoned warehouse unconscious during a drug bust. I was told I'd get only probation if I were to explain my situation and stay sober. It's been hard, but I'm here. I'm alive."

Everyone clapped as I held up the small green chip with a shy smirk on my face. I walked off the stage and sat back in my chair, listening in as everyone else shared their story.

"Good work today, Alice. I hope to see you next week." Coach Carly grinned as she patted my shoulder. I nodded, shooting her a sheepish smile as I sipped my coffee.

"Thank you."

"I was thinking, maybe you want to grab dinner?" She asked. I analyzed her face, her soft freckles plastered on her cheeks and nose. Her dark hair sat above her shoulders, her caramel skin glistening under the light.

"With me?" I asked, causing her to chuckle as she caressed my shoulder.

"I wouldn't have asked if it wasn't with you."

"Oh fuck.." Carly moaned as I continued to suck on her clit, her juices falling onto my tongue. She moved her hips as her hands slipped into my hair. We were in the back of my car, her whimpers and moans turning me on as I continued to eat her pussy.

"Good girl..keep going.." She moaned as she looked down at me with hooded eyes and I smirked, continuing to lick her clít as I slipped a finger inside of her tight hole, causing her to gasp.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" She exclaimed in pleasure as her legs trembled around my legs, my fingers moving faster inside of her as I kissed up her stomach before smashing my lips against hers. She moaned, wrapping her arms and legs around me as I continued to finger her through her orgasm as she sucked my tongue clean from her juices.

"Keep going, keep going please.."

"Yeah? Who's the good girl now, huh?" I hissed as I rammed my fingers deeper inside, adding a third one and making her moan loudly, it turning into a high pitched squeal as she started to squirt all over my hand while gripping my wrist.

"Holy shit.." She panted, swallowing hard as she tried to catch her breath. I pulled my fingers from inside of her and slipped them into her mouth, watching as she sucked them clean before pulling me to her face and kissing me softly.

"That was so needed." She groaned as she sat up, searching for her panties. I chuckled, cracking the door slightly as I lit a cigarette.

"Is that why you wanted dinner?" I asked as I exhaled before handing it to her. She sighed and sat back, her sweaty skin glistening under the street light that illuminated the car.