chapter one:The true definition of love

It was dark outside and there was quite a heavy storm and in that blowing winds I heard Ethan shouting and I decided to go and see what's happening,as soon as I arrieved I found Ethan talking with his mom over the phone and as soon as he saw me he hang up."why did you disconnect the call" said kopano.at that point Ethan felt that it was time to tell his wife how his mother feels about her."babe I need to tell you something"."Okay babe talk you look worried".Ethan did know how to tell her what his mother thinks and says about her but then he decided to tell her"Kopano mom thinks that it's time we have kids of our own".I was not surprised when Ethan said that coz I always knew that my husband was a mama's boy but then I decided to hear him out .
"So do you want a child at this age?".Just by looking at his face I knew what his reaction would be"yes Kopano I've always wanted a baby!"Ethan said it with so much anger ."Listen babe we have been married for 10 year and in this year we have tried so many times it shows that this isn't the right time we just have to be patient".

The look that I saw on Ethan's face made me feel guilty.Ethan walked out of the room without saying a word."Ethan wait"as I ran after him like a little puppy running after its owner."Baby look I'm sorry and I'm willing to go to the doctor and check why I have been failing to conceive ok"that was the only way to get him off my back."ok thank you kopi and one more thing"."what"I was so nervous."I love you baby and thank you once again"