C- 56

Rain falling outside and the raindrops dew moist in the surrounding.  Holiday seasons remind that it's coming. The weather was so cool and the breeze is below - 3 in temperature and it's really cool that clings to your skin. That's make Kathrine's bestfriend Sandra waken up.

Sandra POV

Sadly this day come to end, the bell that cracked in her  head into two. This messed up come and she being shocked  already to come the sentence that  maybe lost her  virginity. This shitty pain inside her **** and  a loud ....aahh and that's make the man waken up too.

" No " , Sandra screaming at the room out loud  that make the man waken up while hugging her at tight. His muscular body hold her tight and ignore her scream around the corner of the room. The man still closed his eyes while pulling her to cuddled up. She can't breath in normal when he found someone ran down his thighs.  Sandra stared at the face that make her shocked and stop her breathing.

" This can't be?", Sandra screamed while pulling the blanket in her body. She wrapped it right a way then hold her head. Oh no, it can't be? How it happen?

"You smelly rascal , what are you doing in my bed? " Sandra loud voice echoed in the ear of the man beside her. The man  slightly scratched his head and open his beautiful eyes to the woman then glanced at her innocently.

He pulled  Gabriel forcefully built into the bed. The man was still naked that made her mind jump into conclusion that their something happen between two of them but the man ignore it and still prone lying in the bed. 

This man was so maniac. Pinagnasaan niya ang aking katawan sa panahon na wala ako sa wisyo. Kainis siya talaga ....  Niyugyog niya ito dahil pilit na isinasara ang kanyang mga mata. This darn punks was a devil.

"You talked nonsense ", he grinned.

Darn man, Do you plan this?" at nakangiti lang ito sa akin. hinawakan niya ang aking kamay at Oh my gosh wala akong suot na damit. I'm totally naked. Darn..... His truely a devil man , maniac" , sabay itinulak ni Sandra.

"Maniac", Sandra shouted then pulled his hair. Pero natawa lang siya at wala man lang reaction. Nakahiga pa rin siya sa kama at nakatitig sa kanyang  hubad na katawan. Oh my...it can't be  ? How should i tell  to Kathrine about this scandal. Grrrr.... i kill you maniac.

This darn pig walang hiya ka talaga sabay sabunot na naman kay Gabriel sa buhok nito. Hindi kita mapapatawad na manyak ka. How could you do this to me?  Napasinghap siya " You......? at nagpipigil nang kanyang hininga.

But Gabriel still looked at her innocent and smiled.

Napatingin siya dito " Hell , papatayin talaga kita na maniac ka." kaya sinabunutan niya ulit ito " 

"Aray " , Gabriel complain at him. Bakit ba inaantok pa ako. Hindi mo kaya ako pinatulog nang maayos , you own my body many times kaya make me rest woman. Ano ba ang problema mo? Ang ingay mo, pwede ba mamaya na mag -hysterical. Nasarapan ka naman di ba? Why you complaining now? you seduced me woman inihatid lang kita sa room mo but you are the one who first move then I'm a man who love sex with a beautiful woman. I can't deny you what you want.

Napatingin siya sa akin " Sandra , you seduced me at sino ako para tanggihan ka. Pareho lang tayong lasing kaya hindi ko alam ang nangyayari sa atin. Nasarapan ka rin naman di ba? You look so gorgeous that night and who I am to reject you? "I'm a man and I can't resist you," Gabriel said that burst out Sandra blood.

"Ah this brat punks  " ,  then Sandra get the lampshade  at the corner then threw it out to Gabriel that still lying down in the huge bed. The loud sound of bang   alarmed outside in the room. Maya-maya ay may narinig siyang  katok sa labas nang pinto and that make Sandra a sort of panic .