❀[011]❀

"There isn't much in this world
that I question. If anything, thinking about all the things to question in this world... would only leave you with more. So, I wonder if you actually had killed her, I wonder how would things change? I wonder if...

ghosts watch you while you beat your meat?"

"CATH." You huffed while she smirked mischievously, the kind of smirk the author would give after staring at comments begging her to update since December of 2021 💀.

"What? It's a serious question. Do they or do they not? I mean... I would. If I die I'll be watching you, every second, everyday. That way you'll be to uncomfortable to do anything EVER." Cath wiggled her eyebrows while the thought of it only petrified you.

"You... That... Cath, that's just menacing." You crinkled you nose at her words, you didn't want to think about Cath watching you... Especially while.. nevermind.

"Beware, [Y/n], Be-fucking-ware."

"I'd rather not be-fucking anything now. Cath, you do realize that it's been three hours and she has yet to get up." You both glanced out the window to the girl who now had flies buzzing around her body lay. Why has no one noticed? Who knows. Why haven't the authorities been called? Real question but no answer.

At this point the house reeked of cleaning agents. Bleach and that one limestone cleaner you own but never use because apparently it's legal to sell acid in a bottle... But you used it anyway. Not realizing it wasn't meant for floors but for literally rust. It still cleaned, it just took some floor with it.

Can you read? Somewhat. At this point you assumed all chemicals to be the same, which is bad. Because you nearly failed chemistry and mixing random chemicals lead to an hour of Cath actually being the adult because she didn't. Apparently, you were making "chlorine gas" and could've seriously hurt yourself.

Aether held a piece of cloth to himself, silently. He spent a while working on some embroidery for you in secret, it was ment to be an apology. He didn't realize how much you needed him... He knew better then you let you fight now, he'd just do it for you anyways. Same with cleaning... Same with cooking... You are a bit of a hazard even if you act mature.

"...Hey, come here.. I have something for you" As soon as the sound reached her ears, the face that she made told you everything. She is going to mess with him until he breaks. You tried to say something before she could engage but it was already to late.

"Wow, who knew your bimbo blonde was even capable of gift giving! Not me..." She purred, still managing to be slightly enamored with him. Although this side of her was beginning to dim, his true colors weren't so bright.

"Who knew your best friend was so unreliable that she didn't even come to help when you needed it." Her lips quivered, she can't always be there for you and she's there when she can be. But he is just pushing her buttons while couldn't hold her tongue longer to push back.

"Who knew that he could actually have a vocabulary wider then saying your name and whining!" Aether looked her up and down as if he were sizing her up, looking at how for the first time. She was genuinely begining to hate his presence fully. Her patience running thin and her childish bullet-jumping behavior was shining through.

"WHO knew that-"

"That's enough." You looked at the tension from both Cath and Aether and sighed in frustration. "What is up with you two? Just... Ugh.. Cath, why don't you go out and check on er, I forgot her name."

Cath turned her heel, stalking him on the way out with a sharp glare. She huffed, scurrying away quickly. When all that was running through her head was how she suddenly wanted to strap him to the back of a truck and speed down a highway. But he was just so cute... Cute and mean. The worst combo.

"Aether." You turned to him as he held his nose up while hiding something in his hands.

"[Y/n]."

"What was that? Just don't engage when she's messing with you, you both end up getting friendly. A bad friendly." He glanced away but nodded in an understanding manner, he held out his hand not long afterwards waiting for your touch.

And placed upon them was a beautifully woven piece of embroidery. Each woven piece was like a tapestry created by old roman gods, showing a scene of you as some god. Only to be worshipped sitting upon a throne with him close behind holding you while dozens of people suffered beneath.

It made you slightly uncomfortable. The suffering of those people, real or not, shouldn't be your fault. No matter how much you critiqued it in your own head, it still was nice that he had done that for you anyways, "ah, it's... Lovely. I didn't know you knew about embroidery. I, uh, love it. I'll hang it up on the fridge."

"...Strike two"

"What!? Is this because it's going the fridge!?" He shook his head almost as of you were stupid.

"No. It's because of you and Cath.." You finally caught on, rolling your eyes at his words. Strike two? Are you serious?

"You, don't you dare be petty at this very moment! You are going to get along with Cath, if you want me to get along with you. Are we clear?"

"I'll try but no promises."

"Good... Please, try. I am attempting to try with.. you? Sort of. So, try for me-" Your ears ached as you could hear Cath walking back over from whenever the hell she went to check on neighbor, whatever her name was. You bit the inside of your cheek leaning down to aether and hissing,
"

We will continue this conversation later."

"Yo, sooooooooooooo uh,

she's not there! LOL!"

You and aether both blinked at her, unable to come up with any words. He sighed reaching into his pocket to pull out a piece of fabric and start over on his embroidery. A new scene would be nice. He could tell you didn't like the last one... How about him naked?

"Cath, what. I thought I told you to keep an eye on her!"

"Yeah. AFTER, she left." Cath squinted, glancing out the window once more seeing a light blood trail lead to the side walk then disappear from sight.

"Well, what now? What if she remembers are starts going around telling people. We need to find her or something. To at least check on her."

"Whatever, let's just wait another seven months to find out 💀"

KIDDING, IT'S SUMMER. YOU'LL GET UPDATES. <3