Perfect

A/N: My league of legends knowledge is lacking okay. But I have watched Arcane and I know that Silco is fine as fuck. Period. End of. Case closed. But if I'm a little off when it comes to the names of places or people or the genral lore of the universe then please go easy on me. I'm sorry in advance lmao. This is purely about the smut. :')

Thanks! Beth x

Enjoy!
___________________________

It was dark and uncomfortable in the tight confines of the sack you'd been tossed into. Whatever ruffian held you had no regard for your bones as they hurled you over their shoulder and dropped you onto a cold floor.

You writhed around, ripping open the sack and clambering to your feet.

You pivoted on the spot to scold your captor but you only caught the glimpse of Sevika's back as she headed for the door.

"Bitch." You mumbled after her.

"Its nothing personal." She said plainly over her shoulder to you.

"Yeah? Well being tossed inside a sack and chucked about feels pretty personal." You sneered.

"Take your complaints up with him." She gestured with her head before leaving the room.

You looked around the dimly lit office, recognising it instantly.

You reached for the trusty weapon in your holster to find it devoid of your gun. "Fuck" You whispered, head snapping up in attention when a low chuckle sounded from infront of you.

Silco sat reclined in his chair, his feet on the desk as he craddeled a glass tumbler filled with whiskey in his palm.

"You always did have a foul mouth." He noted calmly, his voice smooth and rich. The kind that peppered your skin in goosebumps. You frowned at him.

"You never complained about it when It was wrapped round your c-"

"I need to talk to you." He interrupted, stopping you from finishing your sentence.

You snorted. "Yeah? Well you know, there are plenty of ways to reach me. Can't say I'm a fan of the home invasion, tossed into a burlap sack method. Next time jus-"

"About this morning." He interrupted yet again, standing to pace behind his desk. You hated when he did that.

"Don't start." You began, holding your hand out. "They had it coming, alright?"

"No. It's not alright." He said firmly, never raising his voice though.

You rolled your eyes. He was now about to bitch and complain about the attack in the lanes. Some Enforcers had come snooping around where they didn't belong. So you slaughted them all. Self defense. Really.

"You killed 8 Enforcers." Silco informed as he sat back down.

8? Is that all?

"You're welcome?" You shrugged while wiping your nose on the back of your hand.

"They worked for Marcus. For me." He reiterated.

"Okay? And?" You shrugged as you approached his desk and picked up a knife that sat there, probably one of Jinx's toys.

"They were trespassing on my turf. They knew the risks." You twirled the knife round in your hand before perching yourself on his desk. "And you sent them in there. So clearly you knew the risks too. Their bloods on your hands. Mine are clean. Well, mostly." You held your hands up for him to see, a smirk pulling at your lip.

He glared at you, his good eye narrowing.

"Pull faces like that and you'll get wrinkles, sweetheart." You teased, staring at his worn face and then adding: "Well...more of them."