Thirty-Three

╔══════════════╗

When the car pulled in front of the tower, my stomach sunk and before Bucky had turned the engine off, I was out and running inside. I managed to avoid getting glass stuck in my trainer and ignored the splatters of blood painting the floor and walls. Bullet holes were sprayed across the building and when the lift arrived, the boys had finally joined me.

"Try to stay calm," Steve said, "No one was badly injured and most are receiving medical attention,"

"What if Tony was hurt? Oh my god. What if Morgan got hit?!"

The door opened and Bucky grabbed my wrist lowering his mouth to my ear, "Don't forget you don't have panties on,"

My whole body burnt with embarrassment and I tried to make my skirt longer, "Then give them back!"

"Right now? In front of all these people?"

"Damn it, Bucky!"

"Emily!" Tony called and I shuffled along to the floor to him letting him hug me tightly, "You have no idea how glad I am that you weren't here. Are you ok?"

"Am I ok? Forget about me. Are you ok? Where are the others? We're they hurt badly?"

Tony sighed, "I'm ok. Thankfully I had my suit on but we are good. Peter took a bullet to his leg but he's alright. Nat got hit with a bit of building but everyone is still doing ok,"

"I know I don't have to ask this, but do you know who did it?"

"Those little friends of yours, of course,"

"They aren't my friends. Did you manage to speak with them?"

"Nat managed to grab one of them and this time, he won't escape,"

"Who is it?" I asked following towards another room and the boys followed as well, "Can I talk to him?"

"I don't think you should but it might help. He will only speak with you so I don't have a choice," Tony sighed and shook his head, "Get changed. After you speak to him we have a mission and we need your help. I've put your suit in your room so hurry up,"

Bucky and Steve were waiting for me when I reached the floor with the holding cells. A small smirk appeared on their faces when they looked me up and down, but was quickly wiped away when they heard my brother.

"I need to get you a new suit," Tony mumbled, "Are you sure you can't do the zip up any further?"

I rolled my eyes and flicked his forehead, "Where are you keeping the guy?"

"I should have told you to change after you saw him,"

"He might talk to her," Bucky said, "Any man would be a fool if they didn't talk,"

"Right and you will keep those thoughts to yourself, terminator," Tony said, "However, I hate it, but I agree. You won't be alone this time. These idiots will stand behind you just in case something is said or it kicks off,"

"Do you think it will kick off?" Steve asked, "He is chained up right?"

"That doesn't mean it won't kick off. Emily has a short temper,"