Chapter 4

I DON'T OWN PICTURE

Natasha lead Chara and Kiba to their room, it was on third floor. Chara open the door that Natasha point to her. "Where will Loki stay?" She ask from Natasha. "Right across from you. Thor will be next to his room. Room next to you is empty. Others are couple floors down." She answer. Chara could feel that she didn't trust her. Chara thank Natasha politely and walk to her pointed room, Kiba following her. Natasha nod and turn to go back to others. Chara chuckle after her and shake her head. She close the door behind her. She look around the room. It has white walls and one wall is all glass. There is big balcony toward near forest. "Not bad." Chara mumble to herself and walk around. There is also walk-in-closet next to big bathroom with big bathtub, shower and double sinks. One side of room has big king-size bed with grey pillows and blanket. Other side has couch, coffee table and big TV. Behind the couch, other side of bathroom door is desk with computer. 

Next to her bed Chara make Kiba's bed/blanket appear. "I think we will be okay staying in here Kiba." Chara say to Kiba who look at her. He jog to his bed, swirl couple times around and lay down with big huff. Chara chuckle. "We go hunting in early morning before my babysitting begins so you won't be so cranky." Chara chuckle. She yawn and stretch. Chara unpack her things with help of magic. She chance for more comfortable clothes and decide to go in bed. She is tired. She make barrier around her room so no one could come in without her knowing before she close her eyes. "We will be okay." She mumble before falling asleep.

Chara woke up before sunrise. She stretch and feel something furry next to her in bed. She turn around and see that Kiba has moved other side on bed. Chara chuckle. "You like this bed too, don't you?" She chuckle and pet gently him. Kiba yawn, stretch too before jumping to floor. He turn around toward Chara and whine. "Yes, yes. You are hungry. I get up." She groan and rise up. Chara did her business in bathroom and chance to her hunting clothes. "Let's go before others wake up." She say and wave Kiba to come to her. He jog to her. Chara gently lay her hand in his neck and teleport them outside. Kiba shake himself up once before starting to jog toward forest, Chara following him, easily matching his speed. 

They return from forest little after sunrise. Kiba has some blood in his chest and Chara is holding two rabbits. Kiba look at them pleadingly. "No, later. You just ate couple rabbits. You can manage for later." Chara say sternly, Kiba whine a little. Chara glare and he drop his gaze. Chara see some people waiting for her in entrance. It is Natasha and Steve. When Chara got closer Steve greet her. Chara wave her hand. "I thought you abandon us. That you decide that you don't want to babysit some God." Natasha say darkly. Chara could hear that she would have be pleased of that. She just smirk to her. "I get paid so well on this that I can spend couple months for this easily." She answer sweetly. Natasha roll her eyes and turn to go inside. Steve look between two women confuse. 

"Good morning to you too Captain." Chara say politely to Steve. "Morning and call me Steve. We are old friends after all El- I mean Winter." He say and wave her to go inside first. He look confuse at rabbits but when he see Kiba's longing gaze he chuckle a little. "Evening snack. So I don't have to go hunting with him tomorrow." Chara say over her shoulder for Steve. They walk side by side Kiba between them. Chara chuckle when he push there. He didn't want Steve to get too close to his Alpha. "Did you know that wolf pack's are usually led by Alpha male and female?" Chara ask just when they get in living room. In there were already everyone else beside Banner. "No I didn't" Steve answer. "Now you know. Because there is only two of us, I have take the position of Alpha. That is why Kiba is so protective over me." Chara explain ignoring others. Kiba look around suspiciously. He didn't trust any of them. 

Chara walk straight to kitchen and throw rabbits middle of kitchen island. She make couple of kitchen knives appear next to them. She experienced cut them, roast them and cool them down with her magic. "Done, now you have your evening snack ready Kiba." She say gently to her wolf and smile to him. It yipped happily back to her. Others look amazed at their interaction. "How you train him so well?" Peter ask amazed. Chara snap out of her thoughts and look toward others. "I raise him. We communicate in a level you never could understand." She answer and vanish meats away. Before anyone could say anything Bifrost light up. "He is here." Tony mumble and soon everyone has their weapons ready and Tony has ironman suit on him. Chara sigh and shake her head. "Come on, he couldn't be that bad." She mumble to herself and follow others outside. 

When Chara got outside, Kiba right behind her, she see Thor there talking happily to others and man with black hair behind him. "Really, handcuffs?" Chara mumble again and walk to others. "Lady Winter!" Thor yell happily after seeing her. He rush to her and pat her shoulder. "I didn't know you were coming. Did you decide to join Avengers?" He ask and smile widely. Man groan in annoyance quietly behind him. "Not actually, Fury hire me to babysit your brother." Chara answer and smirk to black-haired man. He glare at him. Thor look confuse, then he burst in laughter. "This will be hilarious." He manage to say. "Like fragile woman could handle me." Man, apparently Loki, crumple and glare at Chara. Kiba growl to him on his spot next to her. 

Thor turn to look at wolf. "Who is this? Your pet?" Thor ask happily and reach his hand toward Kiba. He bite air mere millimetres from his fingers and growl more aggressively. Thor let scared voice out. Chara chuckle and see that corner of Loki's lips twitch up. "He is my companion Kiba. He doesn't like strangers so I advice you not to touch him so careless." Chara smile sweetly to Thor. Then she turn toward Loki and take couple steps closer. "So, why handcuffs? Don't you have something less obvious?" She ask humorously. Loki glare at her again. Now that Chara got closer look at him she see dark circles around his haunted eyes. She could also see that his armor doesn't fit him as good as it should. She didn't comment on those. She could recognize marks of prisoner easily. Tony clear his throat. "I have made power controller but I don't believe it can block his powers completely." Chara turn to look at him and smile sweetly. "That is why you have me in here. He doesn't need any handcuffs." She answer darkly and reach her hand toward Tony. 

Tony shudder under her gaze a little before handing controller over. Chara look it up, it look like fancy wrist watch. She see little controller and assume that there is program so only Tony could get it off, or at least he believe so. "Thank you." Chara say and turn back toward Loki. "So, here is the deal. Thor take those handcuffs off and I put this in place. If you try something I kill you or at least hurt you enough so you won't do it again. Have I made myself clear?" Chara ask sweetly from Loki. He roll his eyes. "You realize I am God you mortal?" He snarl to Chara. Chara smirk to him darkly. "Who say anything that I am mortal either?" She answer and made her magic do a little dance around Loki. Loki could feel power behind it. He look at Chara shocked. "Who are you?" He ask curious. "You can call me Winter. Now, if you could take those off Thor?" Chara wave her hand. 

Others behind Chara stiffen and move battle positions. Chara roll her eyes. Thor take handcuffs off and before Loki have time to realize it, Chara use magic to put controller on his left wrist. "Done. It wasn't so bad, right?" She ask other Avengers and smirk. "This could be interesting." Chara hear Loki to mumble himself.