Chapter 10-Hanging Out at Corbins

HEY YALL IM BACK 🤭
Y/n

"Ayooo i love your house so much corb." I say. "Thank you even though to say that everytime you come over .." He says laughing. "Y'all wanna get high?" Haley asks. "Yessir." Corbin says. "Okay." She says.

That shi was gas asf. "Can I hit your nic Corb?" i ask. "Yep." OMG its cranberry grape too this one is so good.

"Hey I was just watching that one girl who sold us this nicotine and she has triple berry ice, cranberry grape, and blue razz ice currently for sale, yall wanna buy one?" Haley asks. "YESSS" i say. " Ok. how much money yall hot?" "I got 30!" corb shouts. "me too" I say. "I got 50!" Lilly shouts. "Ok lets jus buy all three." Haley says. "Ok bet."

                  Keagyn (girl who sold us nic!)
Haley:
AYEEE! i saw ur story me n my 3 friends are down to buy all 3 my friends corb and my other friend has 30 dollars n my other friend has 50. u tryna link so we can buy ?

Keagyn:
ok bet where ?

Haley:
the park over buy the school ?

Keagyn:
ok see you there

(additional charcter. this is her ⬇️)

—————————————————————————We get into Corbin's car and we go to the park

We get into Corbin's car and we go to the park. Keagyn was already there waiting for us. "heyyy your very pretty." i say . "thank you so much, so are you." She replys. "And here you guys go and feel free to hit then and make sure theyre not dead or burnt so you guys know for sure I'm not a scam." She says. we give her the money and we hit them. Theyre all good. "hey you wanna start hanging out with us ?" I ask. "Yessss please i need more friends, im new here and no one has really talked to me." she replied. "ok we got you and if you want you can come hangout with us at corbins place." Haley asks. "Ok im down. She says. "Ok ill ride with You and haley you ride with corbin." I say. "Ok bet see yall there."

She plays the best music. and she has a great vibe. Her car is really nice. Shes hot. and shes super nice. I think im finna have to make her mine 😭.

We finally pull into Corbins driveway and go inside. We sat there and smoked a little more. "Ok yall im about to ask my mom to spend the night." haley says. "Ok i wil to." Me and keagyn say at the same time.

All of our parents said yes. "Lets go for a late night walk." Keagyn suggested because we were all sitting there on our phones bored ash. "Ok bet!" I shout.

—————————————————————————