30. Steamy kisses.

"So you and Grace?" I questioned wanting to know every little information about the two as possible. Even though I found out a day or two ago I still had no idea of how all of it started.

And I was more intrigued to know now that I had the time.

"I promise that I'll tell you everything if you promise that your not going to be angry with me or Grace?" Steff said to me.

"And what if I say that I am going to be angry? You still have to tell me everything that happened?" I told him.

"Fine then I'll tell you everything you need to know then." He sighed pulling me to his side so that no one could hear.

"I hooked up with Grace the Thursday when I came to visit you at your dorm room about Kristrin and ever since then we've been seeing each other." He responded making me hit him on the shoulder.

"You dirty dog!" I shouted teasingly.

"I'm sure that's only brushing the surface Steff, so what else happened? I need every little details. Have you two done the dirty?" I teased eagerly awaiting his answer.

"What? No, not yet but we're getting there." He responded looking away shyly.

Awww.

"Anddd?" I rolled my eyes at his way of explaining everything to me.

"I was leaving your dorm room when Grace called to me, when I turned around she kissed me on the lips but then quickly shut the door before I had a chance to say anything. Ever since that day I've been visiting." He explained almost blushing.

"Awww." I gushed over the start of the two's beautiful relationship but then remembered something.

"So this whole time when I thought you've been visiting me during my break up it was actually to see your crush Grace and not me?" I glared at him.

I was going through a heartbreak!

"It was for the both of you. We are best friends and soon to be in-laws after all won't we?" Steff teased grasping my hand in his to see my promise ring.

"It's nothing." I played innocent loving how Kristrin had given me a promise ring.

Just as we were about to continue Kristrin came through my house door as I had been waiting on him this entire time. Steff had just came over to drop off a few things.

"Well have fun at dinner tonight and don't do anything that I wouldn't do." I told him as he and Grace had a dinner date tonight.

Lucky for him Grace had a few family members that lived not too far from us and decided to stay in New York just to be more closer to Steff.

"I will definitely be doing things you guys have." Steff teased in return leaving to be with Grace.

Once Kristrin got inside the car I immediately asked him the question that was on my mind, "So what did they say and did they forgive you?" I inquired.

He wanted to explain everything to my parents in private about flipping them off at the game. He had begged forgiveness from the others and had gotten it.

"They did forgive me." He smirked leaving it at that.

When I showed up with Kristrin by my side with a ring on my finger my mother was more happy for me but my father was devastated not liking the idea of me getting married so early but upon advising them that it was only a promise ring they were more than happy. Even my mother who was happy before that I was getting married.

"Perfect. So what club are we going?" I inquired after he had stated we'd go out together to a club he knew.

"We're not going to any club especially with that slit in your dress. I'm the only one that should be seeing that much cleavage." He responded making me roll my eyes at him to cover the fact that his words still affected me so much.

"Then where are we going Mr. Slovac?" I asked feeling excited about going on one of his little adventures.

"You'll see when we get there princess." Kristrin answered before driving his car.

And in no time we had managed to reach to city lights cruise on a yacht in Manhattan.

I had no problems watching the beautiful waves from the seashore but being on water wasn't my kind of tea.

"Why didn't you tell me you were afraid of Aquaphobia Bella?" I held tightly to Kristrin as he brought me onto the boat.

"I've never actually been on a boat before this is my first time and I never felt this way on the sea side before either." I told him.

"I'm sure you'll love it after this." He stated and I looked around to see what he had motioned for me to see.

"Oh my goodness. It's beautiful." The city lights were so beautiful it immediately made me forget how much I was scared of the water.

"How often do you come to visit here at nights?" I asked unable to take my eyes away.

"Whenever I needed time to think or whenever I had anytime at all. I remember coming out here when you broke up with me back in highschool." He reminisced.

"I'm so sorry I did back then, I wish I could take it back." I told him truthfully.

"It's in the past and I forgave you for it but bringing you out here to see the lights wasn't the only reason." Kristrin teased in my ear.

"Hmm-hmm." I decided to take a look around the cabin cruiser seeing how small yet comfy inside was.

"I've always dreamed of going fishing, going on a yacht, snorkeling and other fun things I've seen others do on water but never dared myself to." I told Kristrin who had been busy poring us both a drink.

"Well whenever I'm free I'll make sure you get to do whatever it is that you've always dreamt about." He responded handing me the glass of champagne knowing fully well that I wasn't one for drinking.

I knew fully well what his intentions were as his eyes kept lingering at the slit of the dress I was wearing. I decided to tease him further by lifting my leg which made the dress go even further up.

Then I feigned dropping my head backwards and raking my fingers through my hair to make it seem as if I wasn't teasing him with my cleavage.

"Your a naughty girl Bella." Kristrin saw through it, softly grabbing a hold of my neck and mashing his lips against mine and I was more than happy to show him how interested I was in having him pleasure me in every way possible.

And in no time I was half naked while I moaned his name out loudly from his constant poundings. The sweet feeling between legs again igniting my entire body and the two of us continued to make love until the wee-hours of the morning.

Just want I needed.