Toy II

Word Count: 2.7k
Kinks: toys, anal play, gagging, choking, subrry 

She was so fucking sexy. I laid on my back with her straddling me, her hot pussy juices dripping onto my cock. Watching her closely, my mouth fell open when she picked up the dildo I had just fucked her with and licked it clean.

"You know Harry, you're not the only one who likes playing with toys."

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Dropping her hands to either side of my head, she dipped forward and placed a soft whisper of a kiss on my lips.

"Mmm...Harry." she sighed. Hearing my name tumble out of her mouth was practically enough to make me cum right there.

Reaching up, I gently cupped both of her breasts, one in each hand. Her skin was soft and supple and she had a sweet, vaguely floral smell about her.

Immediately, she broke our kiss, sitting back and slapping my hands away.

"Did I say you could touch me?" She spit out incredulously. I quickly dropped my hands to my side.

"No, but I-"

I stopped talking as soon as I heard that sexy and slightly unhinged laugher fill the air.

"Oh, baby. Do you really think you deserve to touch me? After that shit you just pulled? I was almost crying because I needed your hands on me." She slowly ran the dildo from my chest down to my belly button, tracing it in circles around my lower abdomen, inadvertently causing me to push my hips forward.

"Do you know what that's like, Harry? To want something so bad that you'd do anything for it?"

"Yes...Yes, I want you right now. I'll do anything." I choked. Fuck,

I wasn't lying either. My dick was so fucking hard right now that it almost hurt. I'd been horny since the second I accidentally opened her mail earlier this afternoon, dreaming of all the things I wanted to do to her with that fucking dildo. I was absolutely ready to fuck her until she was screaming my name.

"Anything? My poor baby wants it that bad?" she pouted at me while starting to circle her hips at a glacial pace, spreading her wetness around my cock. She was still rubbing the dildo up and down my chest and stomach.

"Fuck!" I hissed. "Yes, I want you so bad, baby...I-I'll do anything you want!"

"Do you want to fuck me, Harry? Do you want to pound into my hot cunt until you cum?" she said, barely louder than a whisper as she continued to run her wet folds over my dick.

"Yes! Yes, please! Please let me fuck you, baby!" I whined.

"Hmm." she looked up as if she were deep in thought for a moment before looking back at me. I watched as the corners of her mouth turned up so slightly that it was hard to notice.

"No."

No?

"No?" I was confused, devastated, and insanely turned on all at the same time.

"No, Harry. I'm not going to let you fuck me. I'm going to fuck you instead." My eyes widened as she held up the dildo before continuing. "With this."

I felt my cock twitch at her words and the thought of her shoving that dildo into my ass. I knew she felt it because she pushed herself down slightly and groaned ever so quietly.

"You like that idea don't you, baby? Your body is begging for it. Can I do it?" She leaned forward once more, rubbing her nose gently against mine, her lips so close that I could feel her breath on my mouth as she whispered. "I'll go slow."