Guest

Word Count: 7.5k
Kinks: everything...j/k (sort of)...threesome, mlm, mutual masturbation, double penetration, face fucking

Hey guys! Here she is, the greatly anticipated Narry threesome. It's the first one I've ever written so I hope you enjoy! Also, kudos to anyone who has ever written a threesome, it is DIFFICULT!!

Btw, how's everyone doing with the Dup update?? I'm about to start the final chapter now!

Love you all!
B

*
*
*

My throat burned as the tequila made its way into my stomach. Sucking on the salted lime, I grimaced at Niall.

"Remind me why we are doing tequila shots again, babe?" I asked, a look of disgust plastered on my face.

"I dunno, liquid courage? Aren't you nervous?" Niall answered, shrugging before tipping his head back and downing his own shot. I looked at the table in front of us. One, two, three, four...I counted the shot glasses. He was five shots in compared to my two. Guess he needed liquid courage more than I did.

"I'm not nervous...I'm excited." I brushed his hair back before letting my fingers trail down his neck, whispering in his ear. "Let's get out of here and I'll let you feel how excited I am."

I felt Niall swallow harshly, huffing out a small breath as his hands clenched into fists. I looked at him, his blue eyes burning into my brown ones before he leaned forward, planting a kiss lightly on my lips.

"Come on. I'll text Harry on the way."

*****

We had been talking about doing a threesome for awhile now. So long that I couldn't even remember who brought it up first. At first, I had assumed Niall would only be interested in doing a FMF threesome, however the more we discussed what we wanted and what our hard and soft limits would be, the more clear it became that he was open to a MFM combination. Very open.

So we set about trying to find our guest star. My Type-A ass insisted we sit down and make a list of what we wanted. I preferred a slender build and tattoos. Niall said he didn't really care as long as he got to call the positions.

"Umm...do you want him to be bisexual?" I asked as we were making our list.

Niall shrugged in response. "I mean...maybe?"

"Well, do you want him to, you know...do stuff to you?" I tiptoed around the idea. I knew Niall was pretty sexually adventurous, our sex life was anything but vanilla. But we hadn't really delved that far into our sexual fantasies in the six months that we had been dating. I knew he considered himself straight and he had only been with women in the past, but I wasn't sure if he was interested in exploring his sexuality together or not.

"Ummm..." Niall looked down at his hands, picking at his nail beds, obviously nervous with divulging his thoughts to me.

"You know, it's ok to be bi-curious. And it's also ok to not be. You know I'll support you no matter what, babe." I said, placing my hand on his forearm in an attempt to comfort him.

He looked back at me, pursing his lips together before answering.

"I guess I've thought about it. I mean, I don't really want to have sex with a man right off the bat but I have thought about...I've thought about what it might be like having a dude suck me off." He looked back down at his hands, his cheeks flushing with what I could only imagine was embarrassment.

Grabbing his face, I pulled it up so that he was looking me in the eyes.

"Hey. Don't do that." I said firmly.