Achmed Jr supremacy

If you don't know, my obvious favorite Jeff Dunham character is AJ. The legend, the man himself.

I'm actually surprised that he's not a very popular character among the community 0_0 He's by far one of the more unique characters design wise, which I thought would be amazing for fan art. But sadly- my homosexual bestie has NOTHING.

I feel like I'm the only person that see's his massive missed potential as a guest character too 0_0 I loved how he was paired up with Achmed in Controlled Chaos cuz they make quite an entertaining duo. However, his whole personality is basically being Achmed son and that's it :/

You could argue that he got that creepy persona in Minding The Monsters and THAT'S his personality. However, I believe that's not the case. Ready for some shit that I looked WAY to into because I'm an obsessive bitch? 

Well, hear me out. I personally believe that AJ just puts on that creepy act to impress his dad. We know Achmed is already pretty disappointed at AJ's unwillingness to be a terrorist, so the willingness to prove himself must be pretty strong.

He has broken out of this creepy act before as well. In Jeff's mandlea effect Youtube video, AJ gets called on by his dad. He completely changes character, losing his darker tone for his more soft familiar one.

Idk- I'm probably just looking into this to much.

Anyways- I LOVE DEAD GAY MEN.