Hurting

CW: blood, death, gore
swearing

     The moment Tubbo reached his post, he just knew they had a huge advantage over the others. The Blade had more men aboard.

"Ayyy Tubzo! Dude, we have a huge fucking advantage o'er 'em." a tall, strawberry blonde haired boy spoke. His name was Tommy. He had been Tubbo's best friend since before either of them could even talk. The boys vowed to each other to never leave the other behind.

"I know! Their chances of survival? Literally nothing. Oh, Toms could you toss that to me?" Tubbo asked, motioning to a cannonball near their feet. Tommy groaned.

"I can't fuckin' lift that. Most people, unlike you, are fucking twigs." he retorted, sassily crossing his arms. Tubbo rolled his eyes at Tommy's childish antics and lifted it himself. As He was carrying it, he heard Tommy mutter under his breath,

"Prick."

"Tommy shut the fuck up." Tubbo replied snarkily, but with a grin plastered onto his face.

"Alright, enough of the chitchat. Arm your cannons boys!" a booming voice yelled to them from afar.

"Aye aye Captain!" The arguing boys said in unison. Tubbo placed the cannonball into the cannon, and light a match. He looked over to his left and saw Tommy tremulously lifting his, but he managed to get it right.

"Ready?" Tubbo asked. Tommy nods. He held the match up to the string and waited.

"Aim, FIRE!" Tommy shouts as both of their cannons launch through the air. The twirling, black masses of fire hit the enemy ship dead on. They repeat the process once more, and Tommy ended up sinking it.

"HELL YEAH!" He shouted, high-fiving Tubbo

"TOMMY! TUBBO! COME HELP US FIGHT UP HERE!" A different voice yelled to the duo.

Wilbur's voice. He sounded scared, and panicked. Both of them immediately drew their swords and literally sprinted to him, consternation obvious in their every movement. He was fighting this huge man, who's face was imperceptible. Tubbo was about to go help Wil, when he was struck with the back end of someone's sword. Looking up from the ground, he saw another man, who had black, and missing teeth. He looked disgusting. He tried to hit Tubbo again, this time with the blade of his sword, but the brunette managed to get away and behind him.

In the midst of the chaos, Tubbo heard it. Never in his 5 years of being on this ship, had he ever heard such a yell of pure pain and agony as this. He shoved the blade of his sword into the mans back, killing him, and turned around. All that Tubbo saw was Wilbur, lying on the ground inert, clutching his stomach while a pool of blood was slowly, but surely, forming around him. Directly above him was the same man as before, now weilding a bloody sword. He was laughing manically and Tubbo felt this huge bubble of rage and sadness take over him. The short boy ran over to them both and pushed the man overboard, rushing to the other's aid.

"Wilbur?! Wilbur answer me! Wilbur Soot are you okay?!" Tubbo asked frantically, tears beginning to form in his eyes.

"TUBBO MOVE MOVE MOVE!" Someone yelled to him. It was 5up and Fundy, carrying a stretcher. He immediately moved out of the way, and watched them carry Wilbur away to the infirmary. He tried to run after them with tearful eyes. Tubbo couldn't risk losing another person close to him when they'd already lost Purpled after someone stabbed him and ripped apart his entire chest. Tubbo was sobbing, barely able to breathe when he reached the three. The brunette placed his hand on the door handle, but was grabbed by someone.