Stargazing

CW/TW: mentions of death, blood, swearing

oOo

The duo made their way into the quaint little room, which had two small beds and a desk between them. The desk had a flower pot, which was filled with a purple flower called an allium. Ranboo was quite amused with this flower, as they had never seen one before.

"What type of flower is this?" They asked, eyes beaming with interest. Tubbo walked over and chuckled. He took the flower out of the pot and handed it to the taller.

"This, is an allium. It's one of Tommy's favorites." the brunette said, leaning on the desk. He watched as Ranboo examined the flower closely, taking in every detail. Tubbo let a soft smile rest on his face. Ranboo looked at him, a wide smile on their face.

"I think they're my favorite too." they said, carefully placing the flower back in it's original spot. The pair sat and smiled for a bit in silence. It wasn't an awkward one, but more of a calm, relaxing sort of silence. Tubbo cleared his throat to break it after what felt like hours to them.

"So uh, we need to figure out the sleeping situation. Tommy, I know for a fact, isn't willing to give up his bed. So you can have mine." Tubbo said, pointing to a messily made bed. Ranboo looked over, and frowned.

"But I don't mind sleeping on the floor if you want to keep your bed. I'm being serious though, I genuinely wouldn't mind." They said, walking over to the bed.

"You promise it's alright?" Tubbo asked warily. Ranboo nodded and held out their left pinky.

"I, Ranboo Beloved, promise you, Tubbo, that I do not mind sleeping on the floor." Tubbo gave a slight chuckle and interlocked his pinky with theirs, smiling.

"Your name sounds stupid." he said, flopping lazily onto his bed. Ranboo merely rolled their eyes and scoffed, mumbling something along the lines of "yeah yeah whatever". The taller sat down next to Tubbo on the bed. They looked down and saw that Tubbo had fallen asleep. They smiled, and carefully maneuvered him under the covers. Content with their work, Ranboo left the room quietly, and went off to do their own things.

——————————

Tubbo awoke, slowly sitting up to gaze around the room. There were a few bags that had been placed upon the floor. Tubbo assumed these must have been Ranboo's, so he left them be. He got out of his bed, and walked out of the room. The scullery men were long gone, as it was now dusk. The brunette looked down upon the water, admiring how the sunlight reflected off of it. A string of loud talking snapped him out of the trance he was in. He starting walking around, trying to figure out where the talking was coming from. It became quite relevant that it was coming from the kitchen, so there he went. Tubbo peered through the doorway into the kitchen, and saw everyone sitting and chatting away. He walked in and took a seat beside Tommy, who was being quite loud.

"-and then he tried to fuckin' stab me! But I of course, dodged it and killed him instead." He announced cockily. Tubbo simply rolled his eyes and began munching on the carrot sticks in front of him.

"Well, if I remember correctly, you attempted to stab him, only to stumble backwards, knocking another guy over, and ran away out of fear, leaving me to fight them all alone." Another voice piped up from beside Tubbo. He turned to see who it was, only to be met with red and green staring back at him. He looked back at Tommy, who looked like he was going to explode.