Chapter 17

A FEW WEEKS LATER...

I woke up it was the weekend, it's been about 3 weeks without seeing timothée. I just layed there stareing at Charlie sleep (not creepy of course).

Charlie opened his eyes saying "y/n!" He muttered, I just laughed saying "what I'm sorry, it's just you look so cute like a baby" softly.

He just groaned and rolled over, I got up dragging my feet. I when in the bathroom and turned on the shower, i sat on the floor of the shower with my clothes still on. I didn't care I just sat there, Charlie walked in to use the bathroom.

He looked at me weird saying "what the hell are you doing?" Confused. I just half smiled saying "noting just having a shower", he just walked out speechless and had nothing to say.

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

I got out of the shower and changed out of my wet clothes to dry ones. I eventually brushed my teeth and walked to the kitchen, I heard the phone ring so I ran to answer it.

I said "hello?" Happily, and it was timothée he just said "hey my love, i forgot to tell you but I'm going back to New York today. And I'm gonna land in about an hour" cheerfully.

I just screamed "WHAT?!" Excited, he just laughed very adorable and said "yeah, I can't wait to see you".

I just said "okay I'm gonna go and wait for you then!" Very excitedly. He just said "okay, well I'll see you soon then" he chuckled. I just asked "okay I'm gonna go, see you soon?" very fast and cheerful.

He just said "see you soon." Very softly. I hung up and grabbed my jacket, I put my shoes on then ran out the door. I got in a cab and when off to the airport (or what ever New York calls it).

ABOUT 20 MINUTES LATER...

I got out of the cab and ran in the airport. I just sat there till the Los Angeles plane landed.

ABOUT 35 MINUTES LATER...

The plane finally landed I ran to where the people were getting off. I saw timothée I just smiled and ran to him, we kissed and I just hugged him for the longest time. He grabbed my face gently and stared into my eyes, he just smiled and kissed me again. I missed his hug's i thought to myself hugging him.

He just said "god! I missed you so much" smiling at me.I said "well I missed you more" grabbing his hand to hold.

He just kept looking at me and smiling at me. We walked out of the airport waiting not that long for Bruce.

We got in the car and we just drove. Timothée asked "where do you want to go my love?" Looking at me, I just said "I don't know, anywhere will be fine".

"Okay bruce can you take us to my favourite place" he smiled at me saying

ABOUT 20 MINUTES LATER...

We got to the place where he brought me awhile ago, I got out stareing up at the tall building. Timothée walked over to me grabbing my hand gently, we walked up to the tall building but this time taking the elevator to the top. I was just hyped to see the lights again. When the elevator stopped and the doors opened, I ran to the ledge and looked down at all the vehicles and lights down below.

"It's so beautiful up here!" I shouted leaning on the ledge

"Yup, one thing I missed about New York" he said lending on the ledge near me

I looked at him with a weird look, he looked at me realizing what he just said.

"Oh! And of course you too!" He said walking up to me