𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Draco POV

I woke up feeling someone brushing my hair. I opened my eyes to see Y/N staring at me.

"Morning." She spoke. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Morning mon chéri." She blushed at me speaking French.

"You sound so cute when you speak French." She smiled as she pecked my cheek. We got out of bed and I made breakfast for her. I felt her hands wrapped around my bare torso and placed soft kisses on my back.

"You are so perfect." She whispered while I smiled and turned off the stove before turning to face her.

"I know," I smirked while she giggled and snuggled against her chest.

"Let's eat." She murmured. I grabbed the two plates and placed the plates on the table and we ate in silence and chatted often.

"So you always children?" I asked, poking my food with my fork. She nodded and sighed.

"Yes, I always wanted to have a baby with someone who I love so when I met Michael I thought I would find happiness and we were happy the first four years of our marriage but when I got this job transfer of the college, our love vanished." She explained with a frown.

"Do you regret of us having an affair?" I asked cautiously.

"I don't know." She replied. "Sometimes I do regret it but the other I'm not...I forgot how love felt until I met you."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, you made me feel alive again. I love you Draco." She smiled.

"I love you too," I replied, after we ate our breakfast we walked around Paris and looked at famous places. Y/N took some photos of us, laughing, kissing etc.

"Smile!" I looked at the camera and stuck out my tongue as the camera went off. She let out a groan. "Draco!"

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Nevermind." She rolled her eyes and chuckled. When her phone went off she looked at it and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's Michael, he told me that his trip has been extended to a month." She said, showing me the text message while I smirked. This is amazing for us to be here.

"Why are you sad?" I asked.

"Sometimes I feel like he has an affair." She frowned. "He always travels a lot but he never wants me to go."

"Well if he is having an affair then it's his loss to lose a beauty like you but I would never lose my love for you," I confessed stroking her cheek.

"I just want to have a perfect family and children in my life." She looked at me. "I still can't believe that we began this relationship, I still find it crazy."

"How, love?" I asked with a smirk.

"A student having a relationship with his teacher? It's scandalous." I laughed and shooked my head.

"You're not my teacher, you're my lover. I see you the person I love." I replied. "I don't care what other people say about us, you didn't force me to start this relationship...we both wanted this. So if they accuse you of having a relationship then I will defend you."

"You do that?" I nodded with a smile and pulled her into a kiss. I poured my love into that kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck gently running her fingers through my hair. We pulled away.

"You deserve to feel love, my angel," I said with a smile.

"I'm so happy being with you." She replied. I held her hand and we walked around Paris, I admired how her eyes lit up when I took her to a museum full of architecture. I can tell she has never traveled anywhere.

"Has you never traveled anywhere else except that job transfer?" I asked which seemed to catch her off guard.

"No, when I got that job transfer it was the only time I traveled but I was so busy with my job that I never got a chance to travel." She explained and I nodded. She deserves to see the world and I will make sure she gets to see the world because I want to see her happy.

"Well, I'll show you the world, mon amour," I said, making our way to our hotel. I made a quick dinner for us while she went to take a shower.

"It's smell good. What are you making?" Y/N wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Chicken confit," I replied. "Can you set up the table, love?"

"Ok." She replied, removing her arms off my torso. I turned off the stove and grabbed two plates for the food, we ate our food then we sat down on the couch and chatted for a bit, getting to know each other and realizing I found her outgoing. She talked about her life and how she met her husband. If he is cheating on her then it's his loss to lose a beautiful woman like Y/N.

I checked the clock to see it was already midnight, I guess we lost track of time.

"It's getting late," I stated as I got up from the couch. I extended my hand out for her, she grasped my hand as she stood up as well. We were both tired from exploring Paris all day, I took off my shirt and tossed it somewhere in the before getting under the covers. I wrapped my arms around her as she snuggled against my chest. "Good night," I murmured.

"Good night my love." She replied, I kissed her forehead before sleep took over me. I want to cherish her and make her feel love again, I don't care about her husband catching us.

Because our love is dangerous.

𓆙

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter, I'm having some writer's block with this story but if anyone has any ideas about what I should write, don't be afraid to say them.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!