𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Draco POV

Today is the day that I finally marry the woman I love. Blaise and Theo were in the dressing room while I fixed my hair.

"Are you nervous?" Blaise asked as he held out the suit. I grabbed it and looked at him.

"Yes," I replied, looking in the mirror to fix my tie. "What if she realizes that I'm not good enough for her." I sighed.

"Draco-" Blaise began but I cut him off.

"What if she realizes that Michael was the perfect man for her, I mean she married him then I ruined her marriage!" I cried out while Blaise rolled his eyes.

"Draco, Y/N loves you. You two have a daughter together, she divorced her ex-husband to be with you. She chose you, not him." Blaise stated. "She wants to spend the rest of her life with you."

"But-" Blaise shooked his head.

"She loves you Draco, now let's get going. March!" Blaise ordered as we all left the dressing room to wait for the ceremony to begin. Our family and friends were seated in their spots, Aria was in her stroller, sucking on her pacifier, she was seated in the first row. I walked toward my daughter.

"Hi, Aria," I spoke, kneeling in front of her. She stared at me while I admired her outfit. She was wearing a gold dress with a green headband. "Did mommy dress you, pretty girl?" She is currently four months old and she brings so much joy into Y/N and I lives.

I went to my spot and chatted with Blaise and he reassured me that everything will be alright. The music began. First came Pansy, then Lory, next was Brielle who threw the flowers on the aisle, and next to her was the ring bearer Brielle's school friend.

The music changed to the traditional, here comes the bride. The doors opened as Y/N appeared with a smile on her face. We locked eyes as everything around us disappeared, it was only us. She finally reached to me and I held out my hand as she grabbed it.

The priest began the ceremony, of course, I didn't pay attention to what the priest was saying but I admired my soon-to-be-wife, she looked beautiful and if anyone asked me what I think about Y/N's dress my answer would be perfection.

"If any object to this union, speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest said. All of the groomsmen and bridesmaids stared around, almost daring anyone to object but promising serious harm at the same time. "This couple decided to read their vows." The priest nodded to me. I looked into Y/N's eyes and held her hands.

"The first time I met you, I thought you were beautiful. I never thought you would be the woman I marry or become the mother of my child but you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, to wake up every morning by my side, to come home to be greeted by you, I promise to be the perfect husband for you, to be faithful to you, to love you, and to be there for you in whatever decisions you make, I'll be there whenever you need someone to cry on their shoulder, I protect you from any harm and to cherish you because I love you Y/N." I said, tearing up at some points in my speech. She smiled at me and took a deep breath.

"Draco, when I first met you I thought you were a jerk but when I got to know you more I realized that I fell for you, there were a lot of challenges for us to be together but we are finally together. We're gonna spend the rest of our lives together, raise our daughter together. Draco, you complete me and I promise to be the perfect wife to you, to love you, to be faithful, and cherish you. I will never stop loving you and I will always be there for you whenever you need someone to cry on their shoulder or listen to your thoughts and fears, you will be the only man I'll ever love and I can't wait for what the future holds for us." She said with a smile, her eyes holding love.