Planet Search

The Armada started to search the planets to find the missing X Borg and the prince is going to tell him how much he loves him and tell him how important he is. "The X Borg must be thinking I will injure him and hit him on the head really hard but I won't do that I..... i will hug him when we find him." Said Vekar said sadly as he began to let out a few tears from his blue eyes and then he began to think about how the X Borg would be feeling if he saw his face when he finds him, he thinks he would freak out and get upset and be scared he might hit him on his head several times. First they searched Mars that was not too far away so they landed there and got out to search.

On Mars it was very big and not many aliens live on that planet cause it's so big and you could easily get lost if you're not careful, Damaras and some X Borgs searched crates and were careful not to accidentally fall in and Levira and some more X Borgs searched higher ground. Prince Vekar stood still as he kept an eye on everyone and when they had finished searching no one found the missing X Borg anywhere. "Sorry Sire he's not here." Said Levira. "Never mind there are more planets to search so let's get back on board and go search another planet." Said Vekar.

Meanwhile on Earth the X Borg decided to have a walk around for a bit to get some exercise and as he walked he began to wonder if he made a mistake on running away and started to regret his decision, his heart ached and his head started to hurt. "Should I go back???..... No! I can't, yes I must, no i can't." He couldn't decide what to do and then it rained and thunder and lightning came and then a fork of lightning appeared and it struck the X Borg and he was very lucky to survive and laid on the ground injured.

In Space the aliens had no luck on any of the other planets and Vekar thought he and the Armada will never see him again. "No no no! This...... is........ not............. happening! Where is he? We cannot loose him! We have to keep on searching." Damaras sighed and said. "Your highness, we have looked everywhere and we haven't found him so I am sorry to say but........ we should call off the search and give up cause we are never gonna find him.... I'm so sorry." Damaras tried to fight back tears and so did Vekar and the others, they couldn't find the missing X Borg anywhere and Vekar ran towards Damaras and hugged him. "It's ok Damaras, *sobs* what have I done?!"

Then the screen beeped so Vekar went to look at it and he saw the missing X Borg lying on the ground on Earth. "Guys! The missing X Borg! He's on Earth, let's get him!" So the Armada went to Earth and beamed the X Borg back onto the ship.