X Borg found

The X Borg required surgery and a 2 week recovery but after that he was back on his feet and ready to get back to work, then the prince approached him. "What do you want, here to hate me again?" Asked the X Borg in anger. "No listen, I'm sorry about what I said, I went too far and hurt your feelings. Please don't ever run away again cause we love you." The X Borg cried in happiness and the prince walked towards him and hugged him tight. "I love you. You are very important to us." Said Vekar as he gently scratched the X Borg's back.

Vekar didn't want to let go of the X Borg so he carried him to the throne room and the prince sat down and hugged the X Borg.

"Sire, why do you loose your temper so much?" Asked the X Borg. "Well it's because I have anger management problems and that means I get angry easily when things don't go my way or to plan and I do hit you guys on the head but not with a weapon cause that is not allowed." Said Vekar as he gently hugged the X Borg, then he asked. "When I do get angry, do you think I will not love you anymore?"

The X Borg nodded. "I could never stop loving you after I get too angry cause you are important just like the others, please don't run away again."

From that day on the X Borg promised to never run away again.

The End