Chapter 3: Izuku

It was around 3:00 in the morning when they got back to the warehouse and Katsuki walked off to get cleaned up.

When he walked back into the main room Hizashi was once again sitting at the table.

The older man looked up and smiled gently. "Katsuki, come sit." He said gesturing toward the chair beside him.

Once he was settled they sat in comfortable silence for a moment before Hizashi broke it. "You did well tonight." In response Katsuki just smiled, only to pout when the older man ruffled his hair. Hizashi simply chuckled at the look before he composed his face into a more neutral expression.

"Do you remember me telling you about Shigaraki?" He questioned.

Katsuki thought for a moment before replying. "He's he's the one who's running your 'business' while you're away, right?"

The older man let out a breathy laugh. "That's one way to put it." At the confused expression on the boy's face he said " while he does run my 'business', as you put it, he is also to me what you will be to my son. Shigaraki is my right hand man."

At the mention of Hizashi's son Katsuki grew curious. "Does that mean I get to meet him soon?" Hizashi smiled again. "Yes. From now on he will be joining in your training." He chuckled when Katsuki's eyes lit up. "Cool!"

"Yes. Yes it is. Now you should get to bed. You have to head home in the morning." The young boy pouted again before jumping up and running to his room in the warehouse.

As an afterthought catski ran back into the room and hugged Hizashi. "Goodnight." He said before running off again. He's ashi just shook his head at his apprentice action.

With a sigh he stood up and made a portal to his own home. When he arrived he walked from the front hallway to the living room.

As he turned on the light it was only a few seconds before something crashed into his legs.

"Daddy!!" Hizashi laughed a little then leans down to pick up the young boy. "Hello Izuku."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When Katsuki woke up the next morning he went about his usual morning routine before heading home.

As he approached his house he noted that his parents were home... In the morning. "Well that's a first." he muttered.

When he walked in he saw his father sitting at the table reading a newspaper and his mother doing dishes in the kitchen.

"I'm home." They must not have heard him close the door because they both jumped. " Oh, Katsuki! Welcome home!" His father said smiling. His mother simply nodded and went back to doing the dishes.

Katsuki left to his room where he sat on the bed for a while not knowing what to do. With a sigh he decided to just roll over and go back to sleep.

When Katsuki woke up it was around 2:00 p.m. he went downstairs to find something to eat. By the looks of it his parents were both at work by now, so he decided to kill some time with baking.

This continued till Tuesday, changing between baking, video games, and school.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tuesday after school Katsuki decided to just go straight to the warehouse. He ended up about 30 minutes early, so Katsuki decided to just stretch and warm up.

He knew there would be no training today as he was just meeting Izuku and getting to know him.

At 4:30 on the dot one of Hizashi's portals opened and Hizashi and a young boy walked out.

'This must be Izuku.' he thought to himself. Hizashi and the boy ( Izuku) walked up to him.

"Katsuki, this is my son, Izuku." Hizashi said then turned to the boy. "Izuku, this is the boy I told you about, Katsuki, my apprentice." When Hizashi said that the boys eyes lit up and Katsuki could swear he was vibrating.

The older man laughed and simply said "Okay boys I believe you to get acquainted while I go attend to some business." He's a good looked up at his father,

"Okay Dad see you later!" With that Hizashi left, leaving Katsuki and Izuku to themselves.

Izuku suddenly turned, Katsuki thought he may have heard a pop in his neck, and just stared for a moment before asking

"Hey what's your quirk?!" Katsuki blinked at his bluntness before raising his hand so it was flat in front of him, palm up and let off a small explosion.

"It's called explosion. I sweat nitroglycerin and can detonate it at will." He explained. Looking up, he was taken aback by Izuku who was looking at Katsuki's hand I sparkling and mumbling a mile a minute.

"That's so cool!" He finally said clearly. Katsuki smiled before asking "What's your quirk?" Izuku beamed and then happily said

"My quirk is called copy collection. It's similar to my dad's!" Katsuki leaned forward and interest.

"I can't take quirks, but I can copy them and keep the copy. I don't have to touch like Dad does. They just need to be in my line of sight and I have to know what their quirk is." "Wow." Katsuki muttered.

Then a grin pulled at his lips. Red eyes gleaming, he asked "Hey wanna copy mine?"