Back In My Personal Hell Before Breaking Out

Tommy's eyes went everywhere. The lava at the entrance with obsidian blocking the lava. The entire thing is covered in the blackish violet block. And the prisoner it kept. "Welcome back, Tommy." He said once again. Tommy shoved him out of the way and looked at the mirror. He noticed a white streak in his hair. And the flower. "You... you killed me..." He murmured. "Well. I needed to test if the book was still good! You were getting on my nerves too. You know I didn't mean to do that, right?" Dream tried manipulating Tommy once again. Tommy's head ached.

Kill him!

Kill him!

Break out of there!

Take the book!

Tommy's eyes widened once more and he clutched his head. There were multiple voices in his head telling him to do those unjust things! He saw Dream coming here him put before Dream could try and console him to get him in his good graces, Tommy struck him. Dream took a sharp intake of breath as his face practically burned. He could feel warm liquid oozing down his nose that felt more and more painful. Tommy couldn't help but grin. He was getting out of here, that was a promise.

He squeezed through the blocks of obsidian. He didn't know how but his adrenaline was pumping. He didn't stop there and pushed through the lava, it burnt his skin. His forearm more so. He gasped as he dropped to the lava below and felt the world around him burn. And a notification in everybody's bottom-left corner said: "TommyInnit tried to swim in lava"

Tommy thought he would wake up in the station again with Wilbur but he was surprised when he was infront of the gates of the destroyed and under construction L'Manburg. He died, didn't he? He then grinned. Maybe when Dream revived him he got his three canon lives back! This was his chance to finally leave! He was conflicted for a long time. This nation was constructed and made by him, Tubbo, and Wilbur. He couldn't leave it. But then again, everyone hated him there. No one cared for him. And Tubbo was already a great President for L'Manburg. Coming back would only give his best friend headaches. He made the decision to leave and never come back and he just visited Dream to tell him that.

He went on his merry way and grinned while leaving the nation. Not noticing a purple-clothed figure staring at him.