We Meet Again, Big P!

Purpled's personality might not be canon, sorry.

Tommy smiled as he finally got the smell of fresh air. He smiled and saw a golden cow covered in buttercups. His eyes sparkled. The cow went to him and he internally screamed in joy. "Hello!" He said lovingly. "How are you?" The cow mooed and Tommy's heart turned to gush. "I'm naming you..." His thoughts went back to the cow he had before and his heart ached. "Henry the second." He smiled sadly and petted the happy cow. He began to walk away to find some food for himself and the cow. And then noticed the cow following him. He smiled. 

He made a friend. The first one in years. The Moobloom mooed happily at the teen who rubbed his hand at the animal. Tommy found a rope underneath a bush and thought it was weird at first but shrugged it off. He knew of the eyes that followed his back. He was basically a war veteran at this point, of course, he'd know.

He tied the rope around the neck of the moobloom loosely to not hurt the animal. The moobloom walked as Tommy walked and they both watched their surroundings. Tommy had been attached to L'manburg for about all his teenage life with Wilbur and it felt nice to see his surroundings.

Since they had built the nation, he couldn't go out and also because of the wars. It was refreshing to finally go outside with nothing to worry about but the eyes that followed him. He picked up some rocks from the ground and tied the moobloom to a tree. Tommy raised the rocks and shouted, "Who's there! I have a rock with me and I know several different ways to hit your bloody face with it!" 

He heard some rustling and a familiar face who raised both their hands to the air. "Big P?" Purpled groaned internally at the nickname and nodded his head at Tommy. The kid was quiet. That's a first. Purpled swore that he saw Tommy's death at the chat about four times now. 

"How... how did you die... four times?" Purpled asked hesitantly. You couldn't blame the alien, Tommy was the first to die an extra time. "A certain asshole killed me and revived me. I think I got all three lives again." Tommy revealed, the first sentence filled with venom. 

"Oh.. okay." Purpled nodded and an awkward silence filled the air around them. Purpled kicked the dirt infront of him, not used to the quiet version of his... (friend? Acquaintance? Teen he happened to see?) ... of Tommy. "What's with the moobloom? I swear I see you with different animals every time." Purpled said.

"Ey fucker! I happen to be attractive to the animals." Tommy yelled but his eyes widened and he clamped his hands to his mouth. "Er... s-sorry." Purpled raised an eyebrow and Tommy glared at him. 

"Don't worry child."

"It's alright." 

"Be calm."

"Can he be trusted?" 

Tommy gripped his head. It was those voices again. Was he becoming like his bro- Technoblade and Wilbur? No... they would mumble that the voices made them do unthinkable things... The voices did tell him to kill Dream... but his voices felt.. nice. Kind. Warm.

When he snapped out of his trance he felt tears drip from his eyes and warmth. He felt arms around him. Purpled was hugging him? That... doesn't sound right. "Back up, man!" He yelled and lightly pushed the alien who grinned. 

Purpled slung his arm around the teen who pushed that off too. The moobloom mooed and the pair stared at the gold cow who mooed again. "We're coming," Tommy called. "'We'?" Purpled grinned and Tommy rolled his eyes. "Want me to spell it out? W and E! You're coming also Big P." Purpled snorted and followed the yellow hair teen to the moobloom before they set off to a whole new world. 

Purpled took a second look at Tommy's hair and saw a black chrysanthemum. "Where'd you get that flower?" He asked and Tommy touched the flower. "Oh.. uh.. from the prison." He mumbled. It wasn't technically a lie. Purpled raised an eyebrow in suspicion but shrugged it off. 

Tommy, he hated to say this, felt like he was back in time. It felt like before L'manburg and the wars it made everyone do. It felt like it was him and Wilbur once again. Traveling from their father's abandoned cabin to build their own home. 

Back in L'manburg, Tubbo was brainstorming what to do. It had been two months since Tommy's death and he hadn't been dealing with it greatly. He almost made a guard execute Dream after his mind wrapped around the news. Luckily (for Dream), Ranboo told some sense to the teen. 

And now, after he had finally accepted not seeing his best friend again, he was told that he got revived and also ran away?! Tubbo screamed in frustration and punched the wall. His hand was bloody from the hit. He shakily breathed out through his teeth.

He pushed back his blonde bangs from his eyes that. His face scarred in one side from the fireworks Technoblade hit him with. In place of his normal blue eyes was a green one. He felt the need to fire some nukes today or something explosive...

Two best friends separated...

One happily bickering with his companion while holding his pet.

And the other destroying his office and finding a way to bring back his other half.