𝕄𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤

You are going to be very sad when this is over.

Name: Death

Nicknames / Aliases:

Spooky (By Flinn)

Grim (By Cathy)

Backstabbing Reaper (By Kaos)

Gender: Male

Species: Centaur

Sexuality: Asexual

Appearance (Description or Image works):

Death is a massive, tall centaur with a near stark white lower half, where his tail is made of blue flames. The upper body has dark gray skin and a dark blue jacket that dons two feline skulls as shoulder pads. Long hair with cyan tips that glow in the darkness covers his face which is masked with steel, all that's left are eyes of complete blackness.

Personality: Death is mature, cool-headed, and surprisingly gentle by nature. He has wise advice and is willing to be a shoulder to cry on. That being said Death struggles with his own issues, being a victim of his own self-loathing. His burden continues as he promises to help you put a stop to his creator in return for saving his kin, knowing what will happen if you win, but fighting alongside you anyways.

Relationships: Death has a decent relationship with Cathy and sees Hugo as an intellectual equal. He finds himself easily annoyed by Finn and has a strong love for his younger brothers.

Alignment (Skylanders, The Darkness): 

The Darkness (Formerly)

Skylanders (Temporarily)

Element: Undead

Max Stats:

Health - 350

Armor - 36

Speed - 85 

Critical Hit - 40

Elemental Power - 35

Weapon(s): Scythe

Attacks: Will-O-Wisps, Scythe Swing, Reaping Frenzy (Soul Gem)

Attack Paths (Feel free to describe the exclusive attacks here too):

Grim Reaper (Focuses on Scythe Attacks): Soul Extraction, Midnight Hour, Double Doom

Ghost Commander (Focuses on Spiritual Attacks): Spectral Servent, Omen of Death, Poltergeist

Bio (Include Backstory and Trivia if you'd like):

Death was created from the Undead elemental breath of the Hydra, after witnessing the massive extraction of Skylanders, he and his brothers decided they did not want to be part of the darkness soon after they were born. They followed the callings of their respective elements to find a more fulfilling life, ultimately meeting you in the process. Knowing what will happen to them, and what must be done, Death decides to join you to defeat Chaos and rebuild the Core of Light.