ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕀𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕

The island's cracks roar as they fall into the void of Skylands. A howling wind surges from far in the town. People are evacuating in a panic. Until a brave hero makes a resurface.

This, the story of the return of the Skylanders.

----

"Greetings, young Portal Master. I have been waiting for you.  I am Eon, your guide in this world."

"But where are you, you may ask?"

"This is Skylands, an ancient world of wonder and mystery. For generations, the Portal Masters and the Skylanders kept peace and balance in this world, so that all creatures could thrive."

"Magic flows through everything here. Every rock, every tree, and every beast. But now our world is in great danger, The Darkness is spreading. Skylands needs your help!"

"A great adventure awaits you, young Portal Master. I have sent my assistant, Hugo, to seek you out. We will speak again, soon."

----

A hot air balloon shoots past the island that's being ripped to shreds by gale-force winds. Inside, a Mabu pilot named Flynn and the assistant of the great Portal Master Eon, Hugo, arrive at this horrific sight.

"Wowsers. Look at all these Balloons leaving. Parking's gonna be a snap!" Says Flinn with a signature grin, Hugo glanced around and realize the situation.

"They're not just leaving! They're evacuating! Something is terribly wrong!"

"Ah! That explains the flying rocks!" Flynn replies, landing the balloon near a bridge and letting Hugo off at the nearby island. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" He shouted over the loud, howling winds nearby.

"Just go on, Flynn! Get to higher ground! I'll meet you on the other side of town!"

Flynn closes up the entrance to his air balloon, "Righty-O. Good luck, Hugo." He then flew off, as Hugo pulled out his book to check something and made his way to the separate island. Nervousness panged the Mabu's chest, waiting anxiously for any sign of the promised return.

"Master Eon said help would be coming. He said to be right here..." Hugo then began to ramble to himself, "First, the Core explodes, then I start hearing voices - and NOW I'm in the middle of a village being ripped apart by who-knows-what... Clearly - I am losing my mind."

"Now is the time, Portal Master."

In a flash of light, you felt your once stiff body begin to warm up and move, you were extremely dizzy after that... but when you opened your eyes, you saw him.

Hugo!

YOU?