prologue

(BOOK 2 OF ACID)

AFTER THE EVENTS that had happened something didn't feel right. you didn't know if it was you, or if it had something to due with tenseness and drama that was the rivaling karate dojos.

truth be told you thought it was a little over dramatic. sam was acting like a completely different person, miguel barley even spoke, and eli stayed quiet. something he's usually never done before.

eli sat on the steps looking out at the rock that stood in the back of miyagi-do. you slowly walked up to him making his attention turn towards you.

"you okay?" you asked him, taking a spot right next to him.

he let out a sigh before looking at you, "i feel like i felt before cobra kai." he said "like-like i don't belong."

you could see the change in him. the fire he had inside him was burning out, and he looked tired. it's almost as if all the passion he had for karate disappeared.

"you do belong." you said putting a hand on his thigh, "you, eli moskowitz, are one of the most amazing people i know. you built confidence for yourself and maybe it got to your head a little bit; but you've managed to change." you told him, "they see you as the same guy that tormented them." you said, "show them you aren't him anymore."

eli sighed and wrapped his arm around you, "i have no idea what i'd do without you." he mumbled.

you laughed, "yeah, i know i'm amazing." you told him causing the two of you to laugh together.

this was one of those things that people say "you never know what you got until you lose it."

one of these moments that you're supposed to cherish because one day you won't get any of them anymore.

you just didn't know that day would come sooner than expected.