Gift (Komamiki)

Requested by @TwTGiselle

Mikan searched through the aisles, hoping her eyes would catch something worthy of being a gift to her lover, Nagito. But that was hard. She didn't know what he hated, other than despair, obviously.
The nurse then spotted something above the shelf, and reached out to grab it. Her eyes then made contact with a familiar face. "Oh, Mikan!" "H-hello, Sonia." "Greetings, Mikan! Happy Holidays!"
The princess looked at where her friend was reaching. "Who's that for?" "N-Nagito." "You're going to give him a lawn gnome?"
Mikan looked around and saw that she was in the gardening section, and that she was indeed reaching for gnome. "Having problems finding a gift?" Mikan nodded. "It's hard. I don't know what Nagito really wants. What if I get him something that will disappoint him?"
Sonia began to think of a way she could help the nurse. "Can I tell you something? I've had the exact some problem once with Gundam." "What did you do?" "Simple! I couldn't find him a good gift, so I made him one."
"You made a gift?"

"You know that red scarf he wears sometimes?" Mikan's eyes widened. "You made that?" Sonia nodded. "He said it made him look more like a dark lord, so he found a replica of his usual outfit, but with red instead of purple!"
Mikan thought back to that. Gundam did seem a little more confident with the red style.
"So I can make Nagito something?" "That's right! The best gift is the one made from the heart."
Mikan began to smile. "That's it! I'll make Nagito something! But what?" Sonia put a hand on the nurse's shoulder. "Let me help with that."

. . .

Mikan and Nagito walked through the door of their shared home, carrying a bag of all their gifts they received from their friends at the Christmas Party they were just at. "Now that we're finally home, I suppose it's time for us to deliver our gifts for each other", said Nagito. He took his gift and handed it over to his girlfriend. She gently took it and unwrapped it, seeing a magenta fanny pack.
"Now it can be easier for you to carry medical supplies!", said Nagito. Mikan strapped it to her, then did a twirl. "I love it!" The nurse then remembered her present. She moved to the table and handed over her present to her boyfriend. He slowly unwrapped it, teasing the nurse for a bit before opening it up for real. To his surprise, it was a book. He opened it and saw a variety of pictures, all of which contained moments of him and Mikan.
"I-I made it myself."

Nagito looked at his lover with a heartwarming smile. "It's beautiful Mikan. I love it." The young man noticed that there were more pages that remained empty. "There wasn't enough pictures to fill the entire book." "Then that gives us all the more reason to fill it up with future memories."
The couple walked close to each other and swayed while in a warm embrace. "Thank you for being here with me, Mikan." "You're welcome. And thank you, too."
They shared a kiss, and ended the night with a peaceful sleep.