THREE

Riley pov

In the middle of the movie my stomach growled so I got up. During the whole movie I was eating the cookies so now it was no more. It has been 30 minutes since they left, no message or call yet.

I put my phone in my pajama shorts pocket and walked down stairs. The kitchen light was on and I heard pans moving. I peaked my head in and saw the outline of a curvaceous body, chestnut wavy hair was cascading down her back, she had on a brown silk robe that I could tell wasn't tide. It was short and stopped mid of her slim thighs, her legs were tan and toned. I couldn't even see her face, yet, I knew she was gorgeous.

The lady, who I knew as Jenny mother since she was the only one in the house with me, turned around. My eyes widen.

Not only did she have nothing on but black lace lingerie but she was a literal goddess. I couldn't see not one flaw on her body.

She had brown nicely arched eyebrows, her face looked like someone personally sculptured it, she had a heart shaped face with a sharp jawline, her lips was cherry red and plump, I didn't know if the color was natural or not, her nose was straight with a slight curve in it.

This goddess in front of me jumped when she spotted me, nearly dropping the pans she was holding

"S-sorry" I stuttered, still looking at her body since her robe was open still.

I could tell her bra was a 38b and her boobs sat perfectly in the lace bra so I knew that was how big her boobs were. Her hips was wide and made a curve with them.

"Oh no, I'm sorry dear," she sat the pans down and tied her robe up and I felt disappointment wash over me. "I thought you girls were sleep"

"Oh" I came from behind the corner and stood in the middle of the door frame. I could see her light brown eyes drop low as she took in my body

Did- did she just check me out?

No I think my mind is just playing tricks on me.

"Well the other girls are sleep" I lied "But I got hungry so" I looked around, "here I am"

I pursed my lips as we stood in silence for a second

"Mmm we have-" she broke the silence and turned towards their fridge; opening it she looked inside. "We have some left over pepperoni pizza but if you don't like left overs I could make you something to eat?"

"Pizza is fine. I'm just hungry" I shrugged and walked further into the kitchen. I leaned against the counter and watched as she took the pizza from the fridge and turned towards me, giving me a small pretty smile.

She walked closer to me and I felt myself getting nervous, my hands started getting clammy.

Why am I acting like this? This is my friend mom. Practically illegal. I can't be her step mom! That'd be awkward! Wait what? I just met the women!

Oh my god she's coming closer. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?!?

I looked anywhere instead of at her, feeling my heart start to slam against my chest with nervousness.

She cleared her throat and my eyes snapped to hers. I could feel myself start to get lost in those coffee brown eyes.

"I need a plastic plate" she whispered and I could feel her breath hitting my lips. Her breath had a minty smell to it, like she just brushed her teeth.

It took a second before what she said finally registered in my mind

"Oh- oh my god I'm so sorry" my face turned red and I quickly moved from in front of the cabinet. I could hear her chuckle