Are you happy?

*Hey guys!! Sorry it took me so long to update so here it is..this Olivia asking Elliot if he is happy about the baby:) so hope you guys like!!*
-------------------------------------------------
Olivia's POV

"Elliot?"I said turning around as he closed the door.

"Yeah?"he said coming towards me.

"Are you happy."I asked as I rubbed his cheek.

"Of course I'm happy, I am having babies with the woman I will love and cherish for the rest of my life till death do us part."he said as he kissed me so passionately."I love you."

"I love you too sooo much."I said kissing him again.

"Soo do you think we should tell everybody."he said leading me to the couch.

"Yeah, let's tell them tomorrow at the bar."I said.

"Wow.."Elliot said smiling as he grabbed my hand.

"Wow what?"I said loving to see him so happy.

"We are babies!"he said excited that this was finally happening."A boy and a girl."

"I know I can't believe it either."I said smiling happily thinking that this was finally happening: I have my dream guy and now I'm pregnant with his children.

"Liv...I love you so much baby."he said.

"Show me." I said rubbing his chest.

"My pleasure."he said as he started to kiss my neck and unbutton my shirt.

"El.."I moaned loving the pleasure.

"Yes Livvy."he said in a sexy voice as he pulled my shirt off and started to squeeze my breast lightly.

"I need you in bedroom now."I said as I rubbed his chest.

"Yes my queen."he said as he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom to make love to me all night long.

Hope you like!!