author's note

I want to start out with saying a thank you to everyone who has read this. Taking time out of your day to read something that I wrote is so incredibly awesome of you all, and it really means a lot to me!

I wrote this book for myself, but also for you guys to tell you the story of a boy who was too afraid to take his chances. I don't know any of you at all, so I hope you got something out of it.

What I really tried to get across with this story is that life only gives you limited opportunities, and if you don't take them while you can, you can end up regretting not using them. Take chances and be brave for that one moment.

That's what I want you guys to get from it.

But, you should know that I am a very hypocritical person when it comes to that mindset. I am the girl who no one sees because she doesn't want to be noticed. I am a very self conscious person and I care way too much what people think of me. I think I wrote this as a way to tell myself that I don't have to be like that. But, it's hard and it's something I struggle with on a daily basis.

OK i need to stop with my sob story.

Anyways... I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you did enjoy it let me know in the comments. I'd love to hear from you.

I may work on some other stories similar to this in the future, so if I do, I will let you all know in another chapter thingy.

Thank you again, and much love,

Amanda