↳ ARTICLE: Brutal dorm was ransacked?

· · ──────·⛓·──────· ·

ARTICLE 23#

· · ──────·⛓·──────· ·

March 20th, 2023.

Last night it was reported that Boy group Brutal's dorm had been ransacked.

The three members Jun, Jian, and Yun were out with some friends during the late hours of the night, and when they got back to the dorm, the place seemed as though it was robbed/ransacked as numerous items were broken/damaged, and most of their shelves and things seemed as though they were looked through.

The boys had posted a few photos of the dorm and the damage that it had from the robbery. They also expressed their feelings through messages on their Instagram stories and Twitter about the situation, stating that they were very upset, scared, and also angered at whoever had done this. Not much info of anything valuable of theirs being stolen was shared, however Jun did mention that his laptop might've been stolen by the robber. He also claimed that his laptop contained important things, such as some of his group's unreleased songs and more.

R.E.D Entertainment had posted a message talking about the situation, stating that they were already handling the situation and were going to provide more protection on their groups and more.

Many fans had shared their concerns online. They had also asked the boys where they would be staying at for the time being, though the members had assured their fans that they were fine and had places they could stay at until they could find their own permanent homes.

What are your thoughts though? Let us know down below!

COMMENTS

Username: omg what???

Username: ya'll this is disturbing.

Username: it's always been my worst nightmare of someone breaking into my home, can't imagine the amount of fear these poor boys went through in that moment :(((

Username: thank god the robber wasn't there when they got home...things could've taken a really bad turn

Username: I'm really glad some of their pets weren't there (Violet is with Min I believe and Jian's cat is staying at a friend's place I think) if one of them got stolen that would've broken my and probably their hearts as well

Username: this is so disgusting, whoever done this deserves to be in jail.
username: I agree

Username: I bet you it was a sasaeng.
username: considering all the messed up shit I've seen them do, this wouldn't surprise me.

Username: R.E.D what the hell?? I thought you were great at protecting your idols but this, this is disappointing
username: the boys said that they had good protection and alarms on the house. So they aren't sure how the person got in.

Username: THEY STOLE JUN'S LAPTOP??
username: I'm hoping they don't release some of Brutal's unreleased songs cause that'll be disrespectful
username: I hope he can get his laptop back

Username: I really hope the boys are okay. I can't imagine how traumatized they are from this experience.

Username: I feel bad but at the same time the idea of possibly getting unreleased brutal songs is making me excited

Username: wait what about Lee Han and Min??
username: sis they moved out a longg ass time ago 💀

Username: I hope the boys are safe, wherever they are.

________________________________________________

Looks like the group won't be needing a dorm anymore which kinda makes me sad cause I remember when I first started this book they were all just babies living under the same roof together 🥲 but I figured now they're getting pretty old so.

Anyways,
Sending lots of love 💕

Anyways, Sending lots of love 💕