Chapter 1

As I walk home, I can hear the tap tap tap of footsteps behind me. I speed up and the tapping of the other persons also speeds up until I'm practically running the person behind me on my tail, until I turn into an alley way forgetting that it's a dead end. "Please dont hurt me." I'm backed into a corner fear filling my eyes as I see the person who was chasing me advance toward me, trapping me in this dead end. I know that I can't escape from them, so I just give up and fall to the ground. The persons face is obscured by a mask. They pull out a rag covered in what I guess is chloroform. He shoves it into my face, and I can't help but breathe in. The last thing I feel is my body going limp.

Next thing I know, I can hear chanting, and i try to move my body, but I'm strapped down to an altar. My body is stripped of all clothing. I can't hear what they are chanting until they all yell out, "Dark Lord, we present to you this person as an offering." I'm shocked, but I scream out."No! Dark lord, I present to you these cultists as an offering." I hear a loud bang, and my vision goes blurry for a second. I shake my head and open my eyes. Standing before me is a large man with devil's wings, holding up the leader of the cultists with one hand. I watch in awe as he snaps the cultist leaders neck. I can see the distortion of flesh that comes with the bones in your neck being crushed to bits as he drops the corpse.

The demon then turns to me he's extremely handsom,  but I can sense a sinister thing lurking underneath his beautiful body. "I won't hurt you, my pet" He kneels down next to , e using his claws to cut my bindings. I cringe away a little but see something synonymous with hurt flash in the demons eyes, as if he feels remorse for what he did here. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" I push him away the second I get a chance and see his eyes change from kind to a rage to daunting to describe. "I am Kylo Ren" The force of his words make me breathless with fear. "And you, my pet are forever mine. You see when you called upon me, well let's just say you'll never escape my grasp." His eyes are alight with sinful delight and he watches the fear fill my eyes.

"That's right pet, you cant escape your master ever. If you go to far from me it will feel like your body is being pulled apart by meat hooks." I propel myself backwards trying to gain my footing along the way. Nothing makes sense anymore to me all that's going through my mind is that death would have been better than whatever this is. I feel a yank on my hair and my head is pulled back as I look up into the demons eyes. His eyes are filled with lust and I remember that I'm fully nude "Dont look at me" I try to pull my hair out from his grasp, only managing to put myself through more pain. "Ah ah ah you're coming to hell with me whether you like it or not." Next thing I know I can feel something break inside of my skull as I die in this demons arms.