Chapter 2

I awake in a chamber unbeknownst to me that I was killed and taken by the devil I summoned to my side to help me. I soon remember what happened while alive. "Why did he kill me.." I look around me and see the demon in the corner of the room.
"Why am I here?" I whisper to myself, my body trembling with fear.     

He starts moving towards me. "Hello pet," I start to scramble away from him, my body trembling. "STOP CALLING ME THAT." I scream at him, throwing a pillow at him. The pillow slams into his face with a velocity I don't think was possible. His eyes change from kind to sadistic "That wasn't nice slave," he emphasizes the slave part of his sentence. I hate his smug face, even that damn scar on his face that draws me in with its raised texture. 'It's hot, no bad me,' I think to myself as he stares at me with a sadistic look on his face.

The devil walks up to me, and his hand goes to a chain connected to the collar he had put on me before I had woken up. "My little pet needs a lesson." He practically purrs, and my eyes go wide with fear as he drags me out of the bed. He snatches my hair and pulls it back, so im looking up at him from my position on the floor. I see something in his hand. It was a blade he slowly pressed the blade against my neck, slightly drawing blood.

"N-no master im s-sorry." I whimper softly, hoping to get out of the punishment. He laughs and suddenly slashes the blade across my collar bone, slicing almost to the bone. I scream out in pain and thrash a bit in pain. I cry softly, and he pulls me up, and his mouth goes down to the cut. He starts to lick away the blood, and he groans in pleasure from my pain.

I tremble submissivly, my head was spinning the pleasure and pain mixing together in one sadisticly sweet way. "Please master." I have no idea what I'm begging for at this point, and the man picks me up throwing me to the bed his hands were all over me. I kept crying out from the painful pleasure of it all.

He laughs at how much of a mess I was becoming for him. His thoughts were filled with obsession. "You're mine slut, mine~" He bites into my shoulder drawing blood with his sharp teeth. I could barely think at this point.