Chapter 4: Uncertainties

⚠️Warning: This chapter contains explicit contents (smut). Here we go again, I mean... they're married so they're going to do stuff. ><

In the dimness of the theater, the scenes of the ongoing motion picture flitting by, Jisung relished in the exquisite way his wife shivers in his touch. He softly cupped the back of his head in turn, to help him calm down. It's a secret language only reserved for each other, a quiet touch to convey unsaid feelings. Lightly pulling him closer to his mouth, slipping inside and tasting the wetness of their mixed flavors, he couldn't resist but to leave his imprints in every corner. "Did Jeong touch you?" He almost growled but decided to settle with a low grizzle at the back of his throat.

"Of course not!" Chenle quickly leaned back to look at his husband. He was surprised to see that he was jealous because the younger never openly showed that side of him, except when he first move to Seoul around three years ago. Smiling at the rare sight he lay his forehead on the other, "I will never let anybody else touch me so easily, my darling." He followed his statement with an affectionate kiss on the alpha's cheek. Distancing himself a bit more, he crossed his arms on his chest in a sudden mood for teasing. He followed through with this plan forming a distinct pout on his lips whilst raising his eyebrows and darting his eyes to the ceiling. Content with himself, he then added, "Although... one of the men we fought with did punch me on the cheek. Does that count?"

Jisung fell silent glaring angrily at the bruise on his omega's face.

Sensing that he's in imminent danger if he keeps this up he relented and explained, "Don't worry Ji. I did broke his face right after." He slammed a fist on his palm, looking extremely satisfied.

"That's not funny Chenle. I'm still mad about what happened," the taller gritted his teeth but nonetheless caressed the spot on his lover's face cautiously.

"How about now?" The smaller whispered before pressing their lips in a tender kiss.

"Seething," Jisung replied indignantly despite losing strength in the argument.

"Oh?"
"It didn't work? Mhmm... What about this one?"
He slipped his fingers up his husband's neck in a slow adoring pace and brushed his two thumbs on the paired earlobes. Leaning in for another kiss, he lingered longer, sucking on the lower lip before letting go with a satisfying quiet pop.

"I'm still ma" -

Closing his eyes, the thoughts of playfulness faded away as his heart poured itself in every movement of his lips against his lover. Chenle did not pull away this time, instead he wrapped his arms around the taller, breathing him in and keeping him against his chest. This way every heartbeat he takes, he knows Jisung can hear it and he hopes this eases the doubts in his mind. "Let me in, my darling," he murmured. With his mellow begs, he felt the lips parting for him. Tongue pliant on the shape his alpha molds him into, he could feel the tightness of how the younger kept him in his place. Gasping, he tilted his head obediently to the side while his body slants back at the force of Jisung against him. "More... my love. Please," he mumbles while grinding his hips.

"Chenle," Jisung huskily murmured. "I thought I've decided not to touch you tonight but you sure know how to make it harder for me," he resigns.

Chuckling, the smaller asked shamelessly without even parting from the luscious lips, "Was that a pun, darling?"

"Was it funny?" The alpha smiled, nudging his nose on the older.

Bursting into laughter, he commented, "Somehow you pull it off." Laughing some more, he buried himself inside the taller's arms and felt incredibly victorious when he joined in. Eventually, the sound of their sniggers died down and he faced Jisung once again. His fingers then found it's way through the silky strands of hair as he requested, "We can do it slow, Ji." Growing cherry red at his words, he still kept his eyes on the younger.