ACD.

✿✿✿

God, I was almost late for the train.
If it wasn't for Katana, goddamn, I'd be doomed.
My best friend, who was fiddling her fingers beside me. She soon halted, swiping the strands of hair from her pale face. She was gorgeous. A natural blonde, with waves going down to her shoulders. She had dyed her curtain bangs pink, which gave her an 80s pop look. Which was matching my dead straight, brown locks with random pink streaks. Her personality was gorgeous too if you exclude her constant resting bitch face, which always makes people misunderstand her. She's more loving and bubbly than anything. Honestly, it just makes her mysterious, that kind of main character vibe.

"Hey, Jin jin?" She asked, facing herself to me.

"What's up?"

"I'm hungry." she rumbled.

"Oh my god, are you serious? The train is almost here." I shook my head in disbelief.

"And?? I'm hungry!"

"Be patient, like we can get food after the train is here."

"But what if I just get food now?" God, talking to her is like talking to a brick wall. Jeez.

"No."

"Please?"

"N. o."

"Pretty please?"

"I said no."

"You suck!" She pouted, facing her back to me.

Sighing, I offer an alternative, "I promise we can get food after we board the train. Just be patient," an attempt for a compromise.

"Fine. Hmph." and I left it like that.

The vending machine rattled, as it popped out the egg sandwich

The vending machine rattled, as it popped out the egg sandwich. I take it and make my way to Katana. "Katty, you cow, here's your food," I shove the plastic-wrapped food into her hands. "Thanks, Jin jin!" She squealed and began unwrapping it. I intertwined our arms, as we walked to school. "So, I can't wait to see Jasper again, Aaah he's so pretty," I sigh. Jasper, my long-term crush, was relatively handsome. His wavy brunette locks were complimented with sharp light blue eyes, with specs of freckles. God. He was beautiful. Unfortunately, my thoughts were interrupted by some rude bitch. "Ew, not you and your obsession with boys."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"It's only one boy, so an obsession with, A boy. Get it right you weirdo. Plus aren't you like getting ins with 5 guys?"

"Ahaha no. It's just Samuel, his friends are just, I dunno, accessories?"

"Damn, harsh. Poorboys."

"You know I'm kidding."

"Ahuh, yeah sure."

"Jin jinnnnn!" her head tilted towards me, and a frown formed on her face.

"I know I know, jeez."

The school came into view. It was relatively new, the exterior had the modern look, white flat surfaces and random structures, with random colours to compliment the white. We head inside and make our way to our, very large, group of friends.

"Jelly!! Kat!!" a short, black curly mop, leaps towards us, squeezing us into a hug.

"Morning Kenya." I squeeze out. She let us go, and a huge grin was plastered on her face. We all head towards the group and greet everyone.

"Heya Jellybean." Jasper winks at me. I could feel my face begin to warm. "Morning Jas." I return with a smile.

"Kat! How's you and Sammy?" Angel asks as she nudges Katana. Angel was a slightly taller brunette, with beautiful emerald eyes. I've always thought she could be a model.

"He still hasn't asked me out yet," Katty answers, her lips downturned.

"Ah, that's too bad. I'm sure he will. I mean look at you queen! You're beautiful!" Kenya quickly reassures her, placing a hand on her back. Katana remained to have a frown on her face, as she averted her eyes downward. She began to fiddle with her fingers again. Angel opens her mouth, to most likely ask another question, "So-".

"Where's the other three?" I butt in, trying to change the subject.

"Well, Nao and Hamish are coming this way right now." I immediately turn around, and sure enough, the star couple was making their way to us. Nao was also gorgeous, I don't think anyone in our friend group was even ugly. She has straight black hair, which matched with the colour of her eyes, which was always enhanced by the winged cat eyeliner she always did. Hamish, on the other hand, was a very tanned slim male. With curly light brown hair, and hazel eyes. The two were gorgeous together. And behind them, stood Ryan, the poor boy who was third-wheeling the two. Ryan was Nao's brother, the two were almost identical.

"Jelica! Katana! Kenya! Angel! Hey bitches!" Nao squealed, letting go of her boyfriend, and running towards us. Oh dear, another group hug. Nao grabbed Katana first, then me, Angel, and Kenya.

"Hey what about my hello?" Jasper interrupted, pouting.

"Hihi Jasper."

"Thank you, see? it wasn't that hard."

"Sup, J-dog" Hamish came around, and slung an arm over Jasper, Ryan came and stood by their side. The group had begun discussing their holidays, and their plans, and various other shit.

"Gosh, I wish Atlas hung out with us," Angel complained.

"Dude, the guy is dating like 15 girls."

"Shut up Jasper, what would you know?"

"His lowkey right you know, ACD is bad news." Katana backed him up. Angel just glared at Katty in return. I mean she's right, so she can't argue.

"Who even cares about those three weirdos?" I say, shrugging.

Kenya tries to reason, "They're literally the hottest guys in school girl!"

"Anddd?"

"And I'm dating one of them." Angel boasts.

Jasper clutches his jaw, his eyebrows furrowing as he adds; "He's cheating on you, Angel."

The reason why Jasper has only been a crush for so long is the fact he's in love with Angel. While Angel swoons over many, many different guys, he would always get jealous and protective. Sure it did hurt, but it's just the way it is. The two begin the bicker, and everyone else not wanting to get involved, changes the topic. Breathing in heavily, I avert my gaze to another direction. My breathe hitches as I lock eye contact with a guy- no wait three? Wait a minute, all three of them are smiling at me.

Aren't they the three weirdos who call themselves ACD? Atlas, the brunette, yes that's right, Cielo, the blondie next to him, and Dante. Oh my god. They're all looking at me. What?

✿✿✿